• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hehe.... Sorreh....

Level 15
1. whut the mean of arc?? It will impack when collised with pathing blocker ;) ;)
2. 1 Second is 1000 Speed is balanced
3. Let you know my project, the attack is useless, the project is just like Head Hunter attack system, but this is arrow and unlimited arrow range.
Thank'z baby, + REPT you ( LoL'z, it must spreading first ) ;) ;)
Witch of Certainty ;) ;)

1. Does the arrow follow a parabolic trajectory?
2. Ok.
3. Ok.

Level 13
@.@ YEAH!! You are the best Witch @.@
Thank'z you so much ;o ;o <3 <3 Yeah it like Elune, extra with destroyed when passed or collised with Pathing blocker or Line of Sight Blocker ;) ;)
LoL'z it should be targeted :/ :/
But don't worry i will edit it.... ( i so don't wanna make you so tired :( :( So i just edit my self :( :( )
Heyy i got error :/ :/
Hehe sorry if i busy you :( :(
I just a noob :/ :/
9UuVt.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
- Spell Name: Shot Arrow
- Coded In: vJASS
- Levels: 1
- Target Type: No Target
- Cast Type: Active
- Description: Shot a arrow. Deal 1 damage to unit's on arrow path, has 200 area. 1.20 second casting time. 9999 Max range ( Unlimited ), and it will destroyed when collised or passed with Line of Sight Blocked ( Doodads'Z )
- Cooldown: 1.20
- Mana Cost: --
- Comment: It's simple spell, it's arrow. It changed Attack button ;) ;) And that has no limit range, it will destroyed when passed with Line of Sight Blocked ( Doodads'Z )

I assumed it was instant and facing the caster's direction if you had no target stated. Update your JassHelper.

Level 16
Activate - Disruption
Description
Jak'thul casts a curse on an enemy target. Any hero under the effects of Disruption will take damage from their own spells. Disruption wont work with spells that don't deal damage.
[Level 1] Takes 40% damage. 3 seconds.
[Level 2] Takes 70% damage. 4 seconds.
[Level 3] Takes 100% damage. 5 seconds.
Manacost - 250/300/350
Cooldown - 210/200/190

Level 17
Activate - Disruption
Description
Jak'thul casts a curse on an enemy target. Any hero under the effects of Disruption will take damage from their own spells. Disruption wont work with spells that don't deal damage.
[Level 1] Takes 40% damage. 3 seconds.
[Level 2] Takes 70% damage. 4 seconds.
[Level 3] Takes 100% damage. 5 seconds.
Manacost - 250/300/350
Cooldown - 210/200/190

Yeah, as Lambdadelta said, the workshop is temporarily closed, as explained in the first post. Sorry!

Level 11
cool, i would like one for my map too :3, basically i want a spell similar to this spell http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...170518/?prev=search=leap%20strike&d=list&r=20

what it does is
it makes the hero jump to a unit and slam the ground (thunderclap effect) and causes damage the units near the hero :3, but what i want is that the hero does not target a unit but target a point and i want it in gui too :3

Great, the spell wrokshop is back. So I wanted to request an item ability that creates two portals, one in front and the other on the target point. then the portals act like waygates and stand for 15 seconds. The caster needs to cast during the effect, but if he stops before the casting ends, the portals remain for 3 seconds more. Please, GUI and simple.

icons_3039_btn.jpg

Name : Freezeing Bolt
Spell Type : Active
Manacost : 80 +15 Per Level
Cooldown : 12
Levels : 10
Description : Fires a Ice Bolt on the target dealing 45 +[10 Per Level] Damage and Froze it for 3 Seconds and slows movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds
icons_2518_btn.jpg

Name : Explode!
Manacost : 20 + 15 Per Level
Cooldown : 2
Description : If the unit is still Frozen It Will be Damaged by 30 [+ 4 Per Level] And Removes Frozen for the unit
icons_8619_pas.jpg

Name : Frozen Power
Spell Type : Passive
Description : Everytime This units attacks it has a 15 % chance to Freeze its target for 2 seconds , adds a freezeing damage every 9th strike that deals 60 + 15 Per Level , freezing it for 1.5 seconds and slowing the attack and movement speed of the unit
icons_8142_btn.jpg

Name : Freezing Ground
Spell Type : Channeling, instant
Manacost : 120
Cooldown : 75
Levels : 9
Description : This unit Channels for 4 seconds. After channeling this unit creates a AoE of 600 + 25 Per Level That Deals 100 Damage + 25 Per Level and freezing everyone in it for 5 seconds and slowing the movement speed for 3 seconds, after casting the spell if it this a hero or unit this units will gain 10 [+5Per Level] Damage Per unit inside the AoE

icons_6598_btn.jpg

Name : Empower Weapon
Manacost : 90 + 15 Per Level
Cooldown : 20
Description :Temorarily Increases The Maindamage of this unit by 10 + 5 Per Level and adds 10 + 5% Per LevelAttackspeed for 5 seconds
icons_627_btn.jpg

Name : Explode
Spell Type : Channeling
Manacost : 95 + 15 Per Level
Cooldown : 70
Description : Casts a Explosion slowly pulling the and Damaging by 15 [+5 Per Level] Per Second the unit inside the 600AoE + 15 Per Level for 6 seconds then this unit launches a explosion in the AoE Pushing Every unit inside it to 700 range. Dealing 120 [+ 15 Per Level] Damage if the unit escapes the AoE the unit will take no damage , but if it comes back the unit will take damage
icons_8740_pas.jpg

Name : Replenishment Mode
Spell Type : Passive/Active
Description : Increases HP and MP regeneration by 5hp Per Sec [+3 Per Level] and increases STR by 2 [ + 1 Per Level] increases attackspeed movement speed by 40% .when clicked this ability turns to destruction mode.
icons_8741_pas.jpg

Name : Destruction Mode
Spell Type : Passive/Active
Description : In Every Attack This units attack will increase up to 5[+1 Per Level] stacks on every stacks this unit gains 2 Bonus Damage [+ 2 Per Level] . decreases attackspeed by 20% [not on every stacks] when clicked this ability will turn to Replenisment Mode
icons_15742_btn.jpg

Name : Explosion Barrage
Spell Type : Instant
Manacost : 140 + 20 Per Level
Cooldown : 210
Levels : 9
Description : Fires 1[ + 1 Per Level] Lasers Randomly at The Nearby Heroes Dealing 300 [+ 30 Per Level] Damage and stunning for 3 seconds

Level 7
So its open again. Ok heres my spell request.

Missile System
I would like a missile system like Redscores missile system but with additional features. The first feature is that when the bomb lands it will cast an ability. Or another feature where it will explode when it makes contact with any enemy. P.S. Can you make it so that it wont clash with the original system or maybe make it upgradeable from the old version to this version.
Redscores said he does not do any single request any more. But im not that good with editing MUI yet so I hope you can help me.

Level 17
Only saw now that I didn't add your request to the list, sorry. It doesn't make a difference because there would have been 3 other requests in front of it anyway.
You want it in GUI so Radamantus is (hopefully) going to do it. He will have to give feedback.

Level 11
i need a spell where a archer shoots arrows into the air and then after a few seconds, the arrows land at a target location and before it lands, there should be a special effect indicating where it is landing like a arena

special effect loop = 36 for every integer A from 1 - 10 O:

Status
Not open for further replies.