• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I forgot to include the Unit Indexer, so that might have been a problem! :p Now I feel really stupid.
I also fixed another bug and it seems to be working properly now.

Did you manage to change the knockback stuff?
Does it save now?

i already implemented UnitIndexer ^^ so dont feel stupid xD thats basic xD yes i changed the knockback stuff and yes i can save now...^^

take a look at my post ^^ there i wrote everything beside the unit idexer xD

and also i wrote another thing you left out ^^

Level 9
it seems that all spells work as intended now ^^ at least as far as i can test them for now ^^ but i think you did your job very well xD thanks ^-^

lets see whether youre as good as this time with the other spellpack (its a bit bigger and harder ^^) xD

+rep for you ^^

Level 3
Spell Requests

Hello

I have been working a long time on my MapleStory ORPG now, but there are Bwtill some spells i can't seem to be triggering myself.

For example these spells which i really want to be good looking and efficient:

Dark Impale (4th job spearman skill)
YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-cPV8B5f0

Boomerang Step and Assaulter (resp. 4th and 3rd job skills)
YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Th4cnBwIM

Combo Attack (3rd job fighter skill)
EXPLAINATION: http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Combo_Attack

Brandish and Interprid Slash (resp 3rd and 4th job fighter skills)
YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IQkUNm-1o

As you see the links explain the skill and show them the art of it.

If anyone would be so kind to help me in the making of these skills? There are a lot of other skills that still need to be made not listed above if u have any knowledge of the game itself or any inspiration.

(All requested spell should be in GUI)

THANKS!!

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey, Mr Bean about my request : Ice Blast . Can u coded in GUI, please? im very sory because i don't know about vJass .. If you can't do this, thats OK no problem ..Thanks ^^

Level 13
Hey, Mr Bean about my request : Ice Blast . Can u coded in GUI, please? im very sory because i don't know about vJass .. If you can't do this, thats OK no problem ..Thanks ^^

:facepalm: :facepalm:
You know, he are helping you alot, let me know, where is the JASS, show it to me!! I will guide you!!
Trust me it's work :) :)
Just show the code to me :) :)

Level 16
Oh so you don't have many requests now do you? Time for me to take advantage of this!

Be sure to use this model!

Volcanic Ash Cloud - Activate
[Level 1] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 5% for 1.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 50 damage over 1.25 seconds.
[Level 2] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 7% for 1.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 80 damage over 1.95 seconds.
[Level 3] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 9% for 1.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 110 damage over 2.25 seconds.
[Level 4] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 11% for 1.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 140 damage over 2.75 seconds.
All friendly units wont be effected!

No cool-down. I'll decide that later.

icons_7451_pas.jpg

Name : Sword Mastery
Levels : 10
Type : Passive
Description : increases all stats by 5 [+1 Per Level] , armor by 7 , damage,attackspeed and movement speed by 10% [+1% per level]
icons_8781_btn.jpg

Name : Whirlwind Charge
Cooldown : 20 [ + 2 Per Level ]
Manacost : 75 [ + 15 Per Level ]
Cast Range : 700
Type : Active
Target : Ground
Description : Charges to the target dealing 75 [ + 20 Per Level ] thats in this units way.
icons_13916_btn.jpg

Name : Blade Empowerment
Type : Active, instant
Manacost : 60 [ + 15 per Level ]
Cooldown : 20 [ + 1 Per Level ]
Description : Temporarily increases Damage by 50 [ + 15 per level ] for 3 [ + 1 Per Level ] seconds
icons_13733_btn.jpg

Name : Rage
Type : Active, Instant
Manacost : 200 [ + 20 Per Level ]
Cooldown : 60 Secs
Description : Increases Movement Speed and Attackspeed by 20% [ + 5% Per Level ] . when this unit kills a hero it refreshes the cooldowns.

Level 4
- Spell Name: Crescent Slash
- Coded In: GUI
- Levels:4
- Target Type:point
- Cast Type:active
- Detailed Description: the hero slashes and a Horizontal Crescent Beam Comes out of his blade and damages his enemies with 40/dps (with knockback)
- Cooldown: I'll set the cooldown later
- Mana Cost: I'll also set the mana :)

Use this model for the Beam :)

Attachments

• CrescentBeam.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 42
Level 16
[Level 1] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 5% for 1.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 50 damage over 1.25 seconds.
[Level 2] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 7% for 1.75 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 80 damage over 1.95 seconds.
[Level 3] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 9% for 2.25 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 110 damage over 2.25 seconds.
[Level 4] All units in a AOE of 455 inside the ash cloud will be slowed by 11% for 2.65 seconds. During the duration all units inside the cloud will loose the ability to cast spells and will take 140 damage over 2.75 seconds.
All friendly units wont be effected!

All I did was chance the duration of how long they last. I could have probably changed it my self when you were done with it. But since you're not done yet. This should be fine.

Level 17
@Vista sucks:
Cool, no problem.

@claptomanic:
I think if you want to add more requests, please make a new request. I think it is a bit unfair if you keep editing your previous post. Any new spells after Ball of Mana, please make a new request. Thanks!

Also, I have completed these spells so far:

• Incredible Paw Punch
  • Mecha Fist
  • Dark Energy Vortex
  • Ball of Mana

Level 9
okay ill make a new request....no problem. would have done it before if you would have said something. i hope its not a big problem that i added 3 spells to the second spellpack up to now.

and btw ill request max 11 more spells. then the spells are done....especially because you helped ^^ thanks for that once again ^^

Level 12
Hi guys! some of you might be asking what happened to Radamantus, as a fellow Filipino, we were affected by the Monsoon which was as strong as a Storm and flooded several communities/town, and I think he was also affected, let's just pray his ok :grin::grin::grin:

I was wondering if you could make me this spell please......
- Spell Name: Dash
- Levels: 0
- Target Type: instant
- Cast Type: active
- Detailed Description: When The Player Presses The (D) Button Nothing happens, but if the player holds the (D) Button An the unit should be paused and a charge effect should appear(unless the (D) button was released before one second pass)and after 1 sec the user pushes itself foreword dealing It's level x It's level + 5, but i dont wont it to go down a cliff.
- Cooldown: 0
- Mana Cost: 0

- Spell Name:Attack
- Levels:1
- Detailed Description: If a player presses the (A) button the animation of attack will show, and the damage will be level of the hero X 2 + (random Number between 2xLevel of caster and 1 X LEvel of caster), and the target will be all enemy units infront (range 250)of him

- Cooldown:0.9
Link to my project :CLICK

Last edited:
Level 17
- Spell Name: Dash
- Levels: 0
- Detailed Description: When The Player Presses The (D) Button Nothing happens, but if the player holds the (D) Button An the unit should be paused and a charge effect should appear(unless the (D) button was released before one second pass)and after 1 sec the user pushes itself foreword dealing It's level x It's level + 5, but i dont wont it to go down a cliff.
- Cooldown: 0

I'm not sure about this. I don't know if you can detect when a player is holding a button. Perhaps it would be okay if the spell was channeling? I.e. the hero stands still for 1 second and then charges forward. If the hero is interrupted, the charge is cancelled. Is this okay?

- Spell Name:Attack
- Levels:1
- Detailed Description: If a player presses the (A) button the animation of attack will show, and the damage will be level of the hero X 2 + (random Number between 2xLevel of caster and 1 X LEvel of caster), and the target will be all enemy units infront (range 250)of him

- Cooldown:0.9

Sounds good, but does this replace the original attack of the unit? If not, it will clash with normal attack's hotkey (unless there is a way to change it?).

Since Radamantus passed this on to me, it will be in vJASS. Is this okay? I will make it easily configurable...do you have JASS NewGen Pack?

Level 13
Request 2 spell'z ;) ;)

- Spell Name: Gather Life
- Coded In: vJASS / GUI
- Levels: 1
- Target Type: Self Cast
- Cast Type: Active
- Detailed Description: Convert your 20% maximum mana to heal your life for 20% of max.
- Cooldown: 20
- Mana Cost: -
- Comment: So simple right?? But i just doesn't know how to do it :/ :/

- Spell Name: Gather Mana
- Coded In: vJASS / GUI
- Levels: 1
- Target Type: Self Cast
- Cast Type: Active
- Detailed Description: Convert your 20% max life to gain 20% max mana.
- Cooldown: 20
- Mana Cost: -
- Comment: So simple right?? But i just doesn't know how to do it :/ :/

EDIT:

That stoneash request are so cool @.@!!

I'm not sure about this. I don't know if you can detect when a player is holding a button. Perhaps it would be okay if the spell was channeling? I.e. the hero stands still for 1 second and then charges forward. If the hero is interrupted, the charge is cancelled. Is this okay?

Sounds good, but does this replace the original attack of the unit? If not, it will clash with normal attack's hotkey (unless there is a way to change it?).

Since Radamantus passed this on to me, it will be in vJASS. Is this okay? I will make it easily configurable...do you have JASS NewGen Pack?
Dash:
Well i would its ok
Attack:
i don't like the warcraft 3 AS because its good if your plaing with an army, but when you have only one unit its beter to have the option, what i mean is that i don't wont it to be autocasted on enemy close units, and the attack is a slash that deals damge to units infront of caster.
P.S.
i have no knowledge in jass and i have no jass new gen pack or any thing that has Jass word .

Level 17
Attack:
i don't like the warcraft 3 AS because its good if your plaing with an army, but when you have only one unit its beter to have the option, what i mean is that i don't wont it to be autocasted on enemy close units, and the attack is a slash that deals damge to units infront of caster.

Okay, thanks.

P.S.
i have no knowledge in jass and i have no jass new gen pack or any thing that has Jass word .

Hmmm...
You must either get it or ask Radamantus nicely to do your request in GUI :grin:

Level 17
@Everyone: If you have made a request, please check the first post to see if your request has been accepted. The person who is doing the request may not ask any questions until they get to your request - this does not mean it is rejected!

@FRENGERS: Do you still need the request done or did Radamantus solve your problem? :p

Level 9
so bean here comes the last spellpack ill request. :D so youll get your last challenge ;D
but before the spellpack i have to say something :

THANK YOU MAN :D

because without you i would had a real problem ^^

so now the spellpack ^^

- Spell Name: Spike Eruption
- Coded In: vJASS
- Levels: 10
- Detailed Description: The caster slams the ground causing masses of spikes burst out of the ground (please make the number customizable) at random points in 500 range (the spikes use Abilities\Spells\Undead\Impale\ImpaleHitTarget.mdl with size of 2). these spikes shall burst out of the ground and when they reach the max high of the effect they shall stop (means they dont move back into the ground again). if an enemy is hit by a spike it gets dragged upwards with the spike dealing 0.1 x STR x abilitylevel to it. after 2 seconds the spikes will go back into the ground (the units hit move with them). When they reach the ground they stay stunned for 3 seconds.
The spikes shall block movement but not being selectable.
- Cooldown: 300
- Mana Cost: 500

- Spell Name: Hammers of Terror
- Detailed Description: The caster calls masses of red burning hammers (using Abilities\Spells\Human\StormBolt\StormBoltMissile.mdl mid red colored with Doodads\Cinematic\FireRockSmall\FireRockSmall attached) falling from the sky (they should "look" downwards means the head in facing the ground). their falling should be irregular means they dont hit the ground all together. instead over 5 seconds hammers falling all the time to random point in 450 range. when a hammer hits the ground the ground bursts (using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl) dealing 0.3 times STR to every enemy in 250 range of impact and causes the ground to burn (using Abilities\Spells\Orc\LiquidFire\Liquidfire.mdl) for 3 seconds dealing 0.1 times STR to every enemy in it every second.
Causes 10+3 hammers per abilitylevel to fall.

- Spell Name: Soul Explosion Cut
- Target Type: unit
- Detailed Description: The caster cuts the targeted unit with such a demonic power (for the hit Abilities\Weapons\PhoenixMissile\Phoenix_Missile.mdl & Abilities\Weapons\AvengerMissile\AvengerMissile.mdl are attached to the weapon ; the hero is based on felguard so the duration of the hit is the same...please use the hit where the weapon is swung from the right to the left...i hope you get which attack anim i mean) that it causes the soul of it to burst out of the target (means a copy of the target with about 50-70% invisibility (whatever looks best) gets knocked out of the target and to the target the 2 attachments are attached too for the duration of the kockback) making the target paused and dealing abilitylevel x 0.2 x (STR+INT) damage to it. if an enemy is hit by the soul it gets stunned for 1 second (does not effect the target). when the soul reaches 300 range of the targets position it explodes (using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\UDeathMedium\UDeath.mdl) dealing 0.5 x(STR+INT) damage to every enemy in 350 range (please make the explosion effect fit the size). After the explosion the target gets unpaused again.

- Spell Name: Animal Suicide Squad
- Target Type: unit
- Detailed Description: From the position of the caster several animals (sheep, frogs, pinguin, and so on....every non-flying in the normal world existing animal^^) walks in different arcs towards the position of the targeted unit. please make each animal have different movementspeed and let the animals spawn in groups of 2-3 up to 15+5 per abilitylevel in total. Whenever an enimal reaches the target it explodes (using Abilities\Spells\Other\Stampede\StampedeMissileDeath.mdl) dealing 0.1 x INT damage to the target. the caster and the target shall be able to move during the spell.

- Spell Name:
- Target Type: unit/point/instant
- Cast Type: passive/active/auto-cast
- Detailed Description: (how it works, what it does)

- Spell Name:

- Spell Name:

i have to place 3 placeholders because my son just started crying...will fill them later.

thanks in advance bean ^^ you really do a wonderful job :D love your spells^^

greetz clapto

Status
Not open for further replies.