• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Licht Regen v1.1

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Reactions: Njord
Licht Regen
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Preferences --> Enable 'Automatically create unknown variables ...' (tick)
2. Import Timed Special Effect v2.x (v2.x, not v1.x)
3. Import Stun Snippet and the PauseUnitEx requirement
4. Copy the Licht Regen ability in object editor
5. Copy the Licht Regen trigger folder in trigger editor
6. Configure the LichtRegenConfig trigger
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
Fires 30/50/70 arrows randomly around 300 radius after 2 seconds delay. Each arrow deals 10/20/30 damage to enemies within 220 range of the arrow. Struck units are stunned for 0.8 seconds.
SPELL INFORMATION :
A variant of Ishida Uryu's Licht Regen. This variant works in a large radius fashion, unlike some other Warcraft III variants where the ability is aims for a more concentrated area. It also does not disable the caster.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.1: Discovered and fixed a critical unit group leak (assisted by Memory Leaks Checker for cross-checking there is no lingering leak which drops fps on more extensive testings; I know the system said there are improper location cleanup, but the end state is leakless is all that matters)
Version 1.0: Released

CREDIT :
- MyPad for PauseUnitEx
- Tite Kubo for Bleach
Contents

Licht Regen v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
Wrda
An area of effect spell that resembles Blizzard, but enables movement after cast, and with stun on impact. Approved
Hello, I don't know how to do step 2 and step 3 in the import guide.
Please help me!
Did you check the link I provided in those steps? Each of them has a guide to import them to the map. If any of them is not clear, please ask in that system's thread for me to assist with that system.

Alternatively, you can DM me the map you need this implemented, but I am quite occupied so it might be till the end of week before I can send the result back.

Level 10
Did you check the link I provided in those steps? Each of them has a guide to import them to the map. If any of them is not clear, please ask in that system's thread for me to assist with that system.

Alternatively, you can DM me the map you need this implemented, but I am quite occupied so it might be till the end of week before I can send the result back.
Thank you very much!
I will give you my map first and then I will try to learn how to import them to a map later!