• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I know all just ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
You ask for it bro......
Who are the Titanic Watchers? And their connection to the Old Gods?

Level 5
Well the Titanic Watchers or guardians, also known as keepers, are mysterious gigantic humanoids who may be either titans or titan constructs. They appear to have been tasked by the titans long ago with guarding the creations of the titans on Azeroth. Most of them can be found in Northrend guarding titan artifacts.

They have nothing to do with the Old gods....

Level 5
@jaina took this at her childhood when she practiced magic without the consert of her father.She failed and that was the "mark" of her first attemt to control magics

@What for?Why the new expansion is called Warlords of Draenor?Dreanor=Outland.....why they make another world similar to Draenor and realive all the dead cheiftains of the orcish clans?
Answer....cause they are out of ideas....

Level 5
Under Medivh's guidance, Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore - the leader of the human forces in Kalimdor - realized that they had to put aside their differences. Similarly, the night elves, led by Malfurion and Tyrande, agreed that they must unite if they hoped to defend the World Tree. Unified in purpose, the races of Azeroth worked together to fortify the World Tree's energies to their utmost. Empowered by the very strength of the world, Malfurion succeeded in unleashing Nordrassil's primal fury, utterly destroying Archimonde and severing the Legion's anchor to the Well of Eternity. The final battle shook the continent of Kalimdor to its roots. Unable to draw power from the Well itself, the Burning Legion crumbled under the combined might of the mortal armies.

With Garrosh Hellscream leading the horde atm, this alliance belongs to the past

Level 34
What is the most current lore in the Warcraft Universe? Wow? Are there books that go beyond?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Why did the ogres abandon the horde?

Level 5
@Mur'guls is just another race.Like the Forsaken the Blood elfs etc

@The orges were at first time joined the horde in the 2nd war.When the war ended and the Horde disbanded the left.On the Western Horde there are the Stonemaul orges who are in the aid of the Horde thanks to Rexxar.On the Dark Horde there are still some orges , but few in numbers.Twillight's hammer has orges in his ranks too.

Level 10
@Mur'guls is just another race.Like the Forsaken the Blood elfs etc

@The orges were at first time joined the horde in the 2nd war.When the war ended and the Horde disbanded the left.On the Western Horde there are the Stonemaul orges who are in the aid of the Horde thanks to Rexxar.On the Dark Horde there are still some orges , but few in numbers.Twillight's hammer has orges in his ranks too.

Due to popular belief of races in places of Azeroth, The mur'guls have most evidence that they are actually Murlocs, but were curropted by the Burning Legion. Hey, if I ask a question saying "Where did the Forsaken come from" Would you answer "It's just another race"? That's some logic you got there.

Well let me answer that. The Forsaken are humans mostly from Lordaeron that were first affected by the undead plague set into motion by Kel'thuzad on behalf of the Lich King. It's intent to turn every human on the Northern continent into a mindless slave bent on serving Ner'zhul alone. After Ilidan cast the spell using the eye of Sargeras in the Ruins of Dalaran with the intent to shatter the Frozen Throne of Icecrown, the Lich King lost some of his grasp on certain undead. Hence the liberty of Sylvanas and the eventual appearance of the Forsaken.

Level 10
Well let me answer that. The Forsaken are humans mostly from Lordaeron that were first affected by the undead plague set into motion by Kel'thuzad on behalf of the Lich King. It's intent to turn every human on the Northern continent into a mindless slave bent on serving Ner'zhul alone. After Ilidan cast the spell using the eye of Sargeras in the Ruins of Dalaran with the intent to shatter the Frozen Throne of Icecrown, the Lich King lost some of his grasp on certain undead. Hence the liberty of Sylvanas and the eventual appearance of the Forsaken.

Okay, I didn't really need that, but thanks anyways dude. I was making an example.

Thanks Im flatered.Its just that i read them once and i remember at least 80% of them.Thats how my memory works :p
Then answer me that question please, which is more or less directed at blizzard and basicly covers all lore that got introduced after The Burning Crusade:

"Why?"

Level 3
Wow, you know lots of lore stuff Theoden. May i ask, what happens after the events in the bonus campaign in WC3 TFT, specifically the fall of Theramore and what happens to the remaining humans in Lordaeron after Garithos' death? I don't play WoW so please help this guy :)

Level 5
@Noypi

Here we go.A fine question my freind.
When King Terenas died , so did the alliance.Grand Marshal Garithos was the next in rank after King Terenas Menethil II and so he took the previlage of leading since the silver Hand was broken and Uther dead.Tirion Fordring ,the next to Uther for the command of the silver hand has been banished 5 years ago since an incident happened(this is another story which i may tell you later of just read the novel "Of Blood and Honor").So its up to Othman Garithos and Saidan Darthohan (A veteran paladin of the 2nd war and propably the next leaded of the slow dieing Silver Hand) to lead the last alliance soldier to stand their ground and defend what's left of Lordaeron.

*takes a breadth*

Saidan Darthohan was the Commander of Stratholme ( the same Stratholme that Arthas purged during the Reing of Chaos Human campaign Chapter 6) and he wasn't there ,the reason is unknown to me cause the lore doesn't mention it.Gathering up as much "patriots" as he could find he forms up the Scarlet Crusade along with Fordring's son which his name i may miss spel and for that i wont type it and Alexandros Morgain the legendary Ashbringer and Champion of the Alliance.Their Bases are Stratholme , Tyr's Hand and Scarlet Monastery former Tirisfall Monastery.

Meanwhile Lord Maxwell Tyrosos forms up the Argend Dawn,and "organisation" with the same goal like the Scarlet crusade.The Argent dawn will play small roles for now...

When Sylvanas takes the capital city and kills Garithos ,Varimarthas hasn't killed Balnazar at all but a duplicate image of him.And so our little freind Balnazar escapes and corrupts the Scarlet Crusade by killing Saidan Dathrohan and possesing his body.Then when the corruption begins to show its self many members leave and join the Argent Dawn.Then Kel'thuzad starts a bargain with Balnazar in order to take the Ashbringer the Sword of Alexandros Morgain.Striking a deal with Balnazzar, who had covertly taken control of the Order by possessing Dathrohan and wished to use it against the Lich King, the two planned to kill him. To do so, Balnazzar corrupted Mograine's son Renault and had him lead his father into a trap. Renault led his father and High Inquisitor Fairbanks to Stratholme where an army of undead waited for them. Renault fled and Fairbanks, being the first to fall, was trapped under the pile of undead corpses. Mograine stood alone against the undead, yet managed to destroy all sent at him. In fatigue, Alexandros dropped his blade. Renault returned and killed Mograine with his own sword, corrupting the Ashbringer. Unable to use the blade, Renault left it with his father's corpse.

And thats how the Scarlet Crusade's Story ends.With the Death of Fordring's Son the Crusade becomes Hostile to all human and inhuman beings.

*takes a breath*

Now there is a major battle at the Plaguelands that took place after the previus events.This is the Battle of the Light's Hope Chapel.Here is what happened:
Highlord Darion Mograine, wielding the [Corrupted Ashbringer], leads Orbaz Bloodbane, Koltira Deathweaver, Thassarian and a force of 10,000 Scourge against 300 Defenders of the Light and the Argent Dawn leadership located at Light's Hope.

The Scourge forces pound hard and take out an entire third of the Argent Dawn defense, but Mograine starts having problems attacking further defenders with the arrival of Tirion Fordring. Fordring's Light-given powers overpower and defeat Mograine, as well as immediately kill the Scourge forces in the immediate area, causing Orbaz Bloodbane to flee. Darion orders the remaining death knight forces to stand down while Fordring berates him for what he has done.

Suddenly The Ashbringer, Alexandros Mograine, appears. Darion, shocked at his father's arrival, becomes a shade of his past and relives the conversation he had with Alexandros when he decided to join the war against the Lich King. As Alexandros says that one day Darion will wield the Ashbringer, the Lich King appears and banishes Alexandros to the abyss.

Darion comes back to himself, realizing the depths of his betrayal and attacks the Lich King who swats him away, knocking him out. Fordring, also surprised at the turn of events, comes forward in preparation to attack the Lich King. However, Fordring revealing himself is exactly what the Lich King had planned as he incapacitates Fordring in an attempt to kill him. Lord Maxwell Tyrosus calls in the order to attack and the remaining Defenders of the Light all charge in, followed shortly by the Argent Dawn leadership, all of whom are batted away and stunned in the process.

As the Lich King taunts his nigh-inevitable victory, releasing the spell on Fordring, Darion regains consciousness and throws the Corrupted Ashbringer to Fordring, then collapses again. Fordring realises he is holding a cleansed Ashbringer and charges toward the Lich King. Aware that even he stands little chance against the Ashbringer near the Chapel, the Lich King retreats, promising that the next time he meets Fordring, it will not be on holy ground.

The battle concluded, Fordring walks over to where Darion is lying and brings him back to consciousness. He laments the loss of souls on both sides of the conflict, and calls for a merger of the Argent Dawn and the Order of the Silver Hand. The new Argent Crusade will use their combined force to attack the Lich King, in tandem with the Knights of the Ebon Blade, freed death knights under Darion's leadership.

After that the Lich King Arthas strikes at Ogrimmar and Stormwind and both attacks fail.Then with the combination of the Alliance and the Horde's troops Tirion and Darion lead on the charge against the Lich King at the Frozen Throne with the forces of men,elfs,orcs,dwarfs,gnomes,forshaken,trolls and taurens against him.

The final battle is between Tirion and Arthas.Tirion smashes Frostmourne with the Ashebringer and kills arthas letting his spirit and thos who had killed to go free(including Terenas,Uther,Muradin and others who had murdered).Thus the undead are no more exept the Forshaken.

*takes a breath*

Now at theremore...
Since the breaking of the world, Theramore's role as a military base of operations has been renewed. Thrall, Jaina's staunchest ally within the Horde, has stepped down as Warchief, leaving the brash war-monger Garrosh Hellscream in charge. Soon after, with Garrosh's invasion of Ashenvale Forest, Theramore was forced to abandon their unofficial truce with the Horde. No longer a human sanctuary and peaceful trading port, it has become the launching point of every incursion into the Barrens. This has, in a fortunate turn of events, been made easier by the fracturing of the land itself. With the Southern Barrens nearly completely cut off from any aid from Orgrimmar, the battle for control of the strategic grasslands is already underway. To aid in this effort, the Alliance has begun construction of a massive highway from Theramore through Dustwallow Marsh and into the Southern Barrens, thus allowing the Alliance to more quickly move supplies and troops deep into Horde territory. Ironically, the same Cataclysm that helped their invasion into the Southern Barrens has greatly hampered their ultimate goal of joining with their Night Elf allies in the north. This of course threatens their very survival, and it is reflected in their increasingly desperate tactics. They have destroyed Camp Taurajo, and have fortified Northwatch Hold as a second stronghold against what will no doubt be a merciless retaliation by the Horde.

It is revealed in the novel Tides of War, that the city is destroyed by a manabomb created by the blood elves using the Focusing Iris and dropped from a goblin zepplin. The blast kills most of the Alliance defenders, including Rhonin, the 7th Legion, and many of its commanders. Jaina's gnome apprentice, Kinndy, is also killed in the blast.
Jaina's eyes and hair were mostly turned white due to the blast and the violence brought on by it. The only known survivors are Vereesa Windrunner, Shandris Feathermoon, Jaina Proudmoore, and Kalecgos of the Blue Dragonflight. The ruins of Theramore are described in the novel to have a purple-pink hue around it, having been caused by the manabomb. This particular manabomb is described as the biggest in Azeroth's history.

Thus the story of Theramore is over too.Then follows the Siege of Ogrimar and Hellscreams death.

Ps:i hope you will enjoy reading this cause it took me 45 mints to write it :p
Thanks again for asking.

Level 5
Tales say they lived in Azjol-Nerub long before the Scourge came, dwelling too deep for the nerubians to hunt them. The strange faceless ones are ancient monsters long imprisoned beneath the ice and recently loosed again.Faceless ones have a long magical heritage. They draw upon their race's legacy of arcane spellcasting traditions to increase their power. Although faceless ones have a racially low intellect, they have a strong heritage of necromantic magic.A second passage into the Old Kingdom has been discovered by the Scourge, and Baelgun knows the faceless ones will overpower even the undead and then be free to escape into Northrend proper, and so he vows to stop them.

If i'm right here ,these are the servants of the old gods and specificly Yogg Saron.

Level 29
Where the fuck is Medivh now ?
What are the true origins of Naaru and why they are good-aligned, what do they think about being praised around as deities of light ?
Could the Dark Portal possibly "re-configured" to lead into any other World or it has been built to function as intended only between Azeroth and Draenor ?
In what measure could be estimated the remainder of burning legion's current strength ?
How many split time-lines do actually exist within WoW-verse ?
The world-encompassing ley-grid on Azeroth: Is it part(or even of key function) for the inprisonment of the Old-gods by the Titans ?
Why are all the key figures of any plot major dicks that send around a bunch of random idiots to do their stuff instead y'know themselves getting shit done with their imba overpoweredness ?

Level 5
First watch your grammar cause you type too many inapropiate words.
Secondly i didn't understood a thing only the Medivh question.
When Khadgar killed him,the spirit of Sergeras escaped and left medivh's body to die.The Guardian was free from Sergera's corruption and his spirit returned to give the warning of the Burning legion's return to the people of azeroth.Then the story of Warcraft III reign of chaos goes on.

In spite of his unknown fate, he left an avatar of himself in Karazhan to give a message of knowledge and power to his son, Med'an, so that Med'an could decide his own fate.

Level 6
What happened to the Twilight Hammer Clan after Blackrock Clan attacked them at the tomb of Sargeras?
Why does Garrosh hate the humans so much?
Name all of the Burning Legion leaders.
Name three most known warcraft worlds.
What was the great sundering?
Who was Queen Azshara?
Who was Anduin Lothar?
Who killed Durotan and his wife?
Who was Ner'Zhul before turning into the lich king?
Who is/was Deathwing?
Who are Gronns?
Name the most strongest/violent villains in warcraft.
What will happen in Warlords of Draenor?
How were the Draenei called before Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde joined Sargeras?
What is Xerrath and what happened to it?
Who was Xavius?
From who Illidan got his weapons from?

Who was Queen Azshara?
Queen of the Kaldorei civilization duhh.
Who was Ner'Zhul before turning into the lich king?
Shaman of the Shadowmoon clan.
Name three worlds that are connected to the whole warcraft story.
Argus, Draenor, Azeroth.
Why does Garrosh hate the humans so much?
Because he's a half arsed but kicked idiot? x)
Loving to answer these.

Level 25
Easy

Why does Garrosh hate the humans so much?-Because he's an idiot

Name all of the Burning Legion leaders.-Sargeras

Name three most known warcraft worlds.-Azeroth, Draenor(Now Outland), Argus

Who was Queen Azshara?-My Mommy! Nope, Queen of the Kal'dorei

Who was Anduin Lothar?-Lion of Stormwind, and my father

Who killed Durotan and his wife?-Rend and Maim

Who was Ner'Zhul before turning into the lich king?-Kil'jaeden

Who is/was Deathwing?-Neltharion

Who are Gronns?-Giants of Draenor

Name the most strongest/violent villains in warcraft.-Olaf

What will happen in Warlords of Draenor?-The World will end *ahem* Garrosh wll alter the past and invade azerotjh

How were the Draenei called before Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde joined Sargeras?-Eredar

Who was Xavius?-The first Satyr

From who Illidan got his weapons from?-Azzinoth

Level 6
Why does Garrosh hate the humans so much?-Because he's an idiot

Name all of the Burning Legion leaders.-Sargeras

Name three most known warcraft worlds.-Azeroth, Draenor(Now Outland), Argus

Who was Queen Azshara?-My Mommy! Nope, Queen of the Kal'dorei

Who was Anduin Lothar?-Lion of Stormwind, and my father

Who killed Durotan and his wife?-Rend and Maim

Who was Ner'Zhul before turning into the lich king?-Kil'jaeden

Who is/was Deathwing?-Neltharion

Who are Gronns?-Giants of Draenor

Name the most strongest/violent villains in warcraft.-Olaf

What will happen in Warlords of Draenor?-The World will end *ahem* Garrosh wll alter the past and invade azerotjh

How were the Draenei called before Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde joined Sargeras?-Eredar

Who was Xavius?-The first Satyr

From who Illidan got his weapons from?-Azzinoth
Ok some are wrong. First of all some of the strongest/violent villain in warcraft are Lich king, Garrosh Hellscream, Sargeras.
Sargeras is not the only Burning Legion leader. Other Burning Legion leaders are:
Archimonde
Kil'Jaeden
Azzinoth
Hakkan the Houndmaster
Mannoroth
Ner'Zhul wasnt Kil'Jaeden -.- he was Shadomoon clan shaman before turning into the lich king.
And there is one other weird thing. I thought Stormreaver assassins killed Durotan not Rend and Maim.
Garrosh hates the humans, because when the dark portal was destroyed then Garrosh and Grom got separated, because Grom was in Draenor, but Garrosh was in Azeroth and that made him hate humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.