• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ok ok truth time... ask anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why do you have to be so mean to noobs? They join this site to get some help... ask some questions you think are stupid. Then you flame them... a good moderator would help them, not try to scare them off the site. I bet some answers to those questions would make those people really happy. I want an honest answer... and dont flame me..

Level 8
acolyteofdoom said:
My question is why do you have to be so mean to noobs? They join this site to get some help... ask some questions you think are stupid. Then you flame them... a good moderator would help them, not try to scare them off the site. I bet some answers to those questions would make those people really happy. I want an honest answer... and dont flame me..

How long has wc3 been out? Almost 4 years now, they should atleast know how to make an icon or skin, and if not theres hundreds of tutorials out there for them to learn, there just too damn lazy to find or look for any of them.

I had one guy ask me how big is an icon, wtf kind of question is that... you just hover your mouse over the icon in a folder or on your desktop and it will tell you..

A hint to noobies/beginners/chobos or anything, read tutorials and other threads, and dont make the same thread that has just been answered, use common sense.

I agree that some of the questions are plain retarded, but it still doesnt help anything to flame people, does it? And even if it HAS been out for 4 years, some people are still buying it. Go to Bestbuy... it is on the shelves. Just because it has been out for 4 years doesnt mean thta there arent still people who are new.

Level 8
acolyteofdoom said:
I agree that some of the questions are plain retarded, but it still doesnt help anything to flame people, does it? And even if it HAS been out for 4 years, some people are still buying it. Go to Bestbuy... it is on the shelves. Just because it has been out for 4 years doesnt mean thta there arent still people who are new.

Still best way to find out something is reading tutorials, threads, anything... instead of plain out asking without looking...

People say they looked for hours for a tutorial, I look for 2 mins and find a tutorial... they are either way lazy or dumbasses.

Level 8
The_Raven said:
But why flame them? It rarely scares them off the site - quite the contrary, it often turns them into trolls. Why don't you just ignore their posts?

~The_Raven

I usually do something like... I have no point in answering this thread, or I just put a face...

I dont flame till later on, or someone who makes a useless thread.

One

One

Level 3
Tiki said:
How long has wc3 been out? Almost 4 years now, they should atleast know how to make an icon or skin, and if not theres hundreds of tutorials out there for them to learn, there just too damn lazy to find or look for any of them.

I had one guy ask me how big is an icon, wtf kind of question is that... you just hover your mouse over the icon in a folder or on your desktop and it will tell you..

A hint to noobies/beginners/chobos or anything, read tutorials and other threads, and dont make the same thread that has just been answered, use common sense.

so what if its been out for 4 years... i just got tft like 2 months ago i had no idea you could even make skins! i thought that one hovering wagon thing (2 magic boxes with wheels...) was a custom model when i first played tft! i didnt know how to make icons either so i used WEU and everyone says WEU is for noobs, well so what i learned from it so whats so bad about it?

I wonder how you were ever made into a mod... you abuse your power, fuck with random people cause you think your better than them, and you rarely help anyone and if u do you flame them 50 times... you really should be banned for life tiki

Level 8
One said:
so what if its been out for 4 years... i just got tft like 2 months ago i had no idea you could even make skins! i thought that one hovering wagon thing (2 magic boxes with wheels...) was a custom model when i first played tft! i didnt know how to make icons either so i used WEU and everyone says WEU is for noobs, well so what i learned from it so whats so bad about it?

I wonder how you were ever made into a mod... you abuse your power, **** with random people cause you think your better than them, and you rarely help anyone and if u do you flame them 50 times... you really should be banned for life tiki

everyone says I abuse my power, will someone please explain how I abuse my powers, I have no forum powers wutsoever...

banned from a site, am I gona kill myself over it... no im gona live my life unlike you people are.

Level 5
Ok, you realize you're the author of this post and if your gonna ask people to give they're point, they're gonna give it whether you b*tch about it or not.

why are you a moderator when you yourself break rules...
General Forum Rules
Do Not Flame
Do not flame, abuse, insult, or offend any other members in any way. Any flaming of the site itself or moderators are included. If you have a problem with a person, either PM a moderator or administrator with your concern and they will help you out.

Do Not Post For Specific People

Any posts labelled "To xxxxx" are not allowed. If you have a specific question for a person, PM him, send him an email, or contact him some other way. It is unacceptable to contact him this way.
this applies to the forum about wormskull you made.

Level 8
Afronight_76 said:
why are you a moderator when you yourself break rules...
General Forum Rules
Do Not Flame
Do not flame, abuse, insult, or offend any other members in any way. Any flaming of the site itself or moderators are included. If you have a problem with a person, either PM a moderator or administrator with your concern and they will help you out.

Do Not Post For Specific People

Any posts labelled "To xxxxx" are not allowed. If you have a specific question for a person, PM him, send him an email, or contact him some other way. It is unacceptable to contact him this way.
this applies to the forum about wormskull you made.

i dont recall flaming a person directly, I either say dumbass or something in general not targeted at an indiviudal...

i made a thread saying how much i liked wormskull... and rules say dont make a thread saying you need to contact him, do that through pm...

i didnt need to contact him, so to me thats not breaking the rules

Level 13
lol. flying is right, but not fat =)
3 ways to prove your crazy
1. run into the highway
2. try to kill a cop
3. tell a girl that shes fat
OWNED
^^

One

One

Level 3
tiki your doing it again... stop proving yourself wrong on your own threads :roll: i think in my thread ive made my point so untill darky comes on (or someone nearly as superior) ill stop talking with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.