• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

-=-=-= Custom Spell Workshop =-=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Custom Spell Workshop
This workshop fixes, improves and creates spell requests for people. At the moment we only support JASS I triggers until we get some more workers. All spells that are requested for improvement but have approval from the original creator of that spell, otherwise we must create it from scratch.

Details of Service
The priority of everyone's request is based on the difficulty of the spell and the time they requested it. This is an easy place to post larger full scale spells that are in need of fix rather then sections of triggers.

Information
This workshop is run by Orthane, I work alone most of the time but I work with others and ask around and get information from some of the best people to ensure your spell is as top notch as possible.

The workers here make the spells on our own time.

this following format is rather large, however it allows me and future workers for this shop to easily read and follow requests with asking as few questions as possible, the goal is for people to come in request and they won't be bothered until the spell is done. Please use all of the coloring.

Fixes
Just post the triggers

Improvement
Post the triggers and use the format

=== The Format ====

Name:
Target Type: (Target Unit, Target Location, Not Target, Passive)
Levels: (Number of Levels for the spell)
Spell Type: (Item, Hero, Unit)

Description: (Please Explain the spell in a story of its execution as if you are writing an action scene, please leave nothing un-explained, this feature allows us to understand how it can be used)

Extra: (Here I would like you to list A Data structure such as AOE's DPS, Damage stages, Everything you want execution wise, please ALWAYS include if the spell is interrupt-able or not)

Increase per level: (Only use this if you are requesting more then one level)
[Put every level like this] (LVL1/LVL2/LVL3/Lvl4) Example: (10/20/30/40)

Please Choice (True/False) for all of these:
GUI - True/False
Jass - True/False
Vjass - True/False

Extra: I understand there is already a workshop, it does not do the amount this one does.

System Permissions so far:
> Bribes Knockback 2D - GUI
Bribe said:
I am OK with it

Last edited:
Level 19
Name: Shoot
Target Type: target Location
Levels: 1 only
Spell Type: Unit

Description: The player shoots somewhere on the playable map with this skill. But not directly clicking on the unit. Like using pudge's hook user must guess where does the target go but unsimilar to pudge's hook, this spell does not hit the first target it meets on the way. It only hits where it is targeted on the map (you can think that it shoots from air not from the ground) so it doesn't run into another unwanted target.

Extra: This spell has no extras no aoe damage, no dps, only one-shot damage.

Increase per level: -

GUI
JASS
VJASS

I dont know any of these so i cant say anything about them :(( I only use world editor's trigger editor.

Level 7
=GUI
JASS
VJASS

I dont know any of these so i cant say anything about them :(( I only use world editor's trigger editor.

Ok, that's absolutely hilarious. LMAO, I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at what you just said.

The World Editor's Trigger Editor = GUI

To just clarify any future mistakes. +rep for the laugh.

I can tell you are rather new to the modding community so I will help you dramatically.

I fully understand the spell you want I will ask you questions in private message.

Level 10
Cool. Orthane's very own workshop. It would be easier if you named this workshop after yourself so we don't get confused with the previous workshop. But, one important question, are you going to bring the requests from defskul's workshop here?

Level 7
Cool. Orthane's very own workshop. It would be easier if you named this workshop after yourself so we don't get confused with the previous workshop. But, one important question, are you going to bring the requests from defskul's workshop here?
Yes, I am.

Level 7

Description: The player shoots somewhere on the playable map with this skill. But not directly clicking on the unit. Like using pudge's hook user must guess where does the target go but unsimilar to pudge's hook, this spell does not hit the first target it meets on the way. It only hits where it is targeted on the map (you can think that it shoots from air not from the ground) so it doesn't run into another unwanted target.

GUI
JASS
VJASS

You ran off and double posted and they gave you the projectile system, you requested ability. I have 4 people ahead of you in another thread, which are high priority considering I made them wait due to knockback editing request towards Bride's Knockback 2D, which I got approval for yesterday.

You have shown a lack of patience. I expected more from you.

Last edited:
Level 19
You ran off and double posted and they gave you the projectile system, you requested ability. I have 4 people ahead of you in another thread, which are high priority considering I made them wait due to knockback editing request towards Bride's Knockback 2D, which I got approval for yesterday.

You have shown a lack of patience. I expected more from you.

It's not lack of patience man as i explained i saw this workshop after i started my own thread in forums page. There is a misunderstanding... :vw_sad:

Level 10
Name: Attack
Target Type: Melee
Levels: 1
Spell Type: Unit and Heroes (Except air units.)

Description : This is an Animate Attack of a Villager but this will contain a Kick Attack Punch Attack (LoL sorry if I get a wrong grammar xD). For more information about it play this map. [self="http://www.epicwar.com/maps/222894/"]Pocong Galau[/self] Use the Melee Strike ! :D

Extra: This attack can only damage in melee.

GUI

Last edited:
Level 10
Oh no. You're requesting it wrongly. Hurry up and edit it so he don't have to remind you that he need you to follow the format. You should also describe it as well as possible cause he isn't fond of searching for the spell by himself.

PS: He's colour blind so please don't use dark colours.

Level 2
Yow ive got some spell

Name : ThornSlam
Levels : 3
Spell Type : Instant
Description : Slams the ground dealing 10/20/30 damage and entangling nearby units
Extra : When entangled deals 5/10/15 damage per second
Entanging Duration 5 seconds

Gui

Level 8
Name: Holy Energy
Target Type: Target Unit
Levels: Up to 4 levels
Spell Type: Hero

Description: Summons a holy energy that bounces 4/5/6/7 times. If it bounces to an allied unit it is healed by 150 hp but if it is an enemy it will take 150 damage.

Extra: This spell can bounce multiple times on your target and units that have been hit by the holy energy.

GUI

Level 10
Orthane. I need to tell you this but i'll be requesting spellpacks maximum of 4 for my future requests since most of them are related to each other. You could take you time to do it but do upload them all in a map so that it makes it easier for me to import.

Level 10
Yes, you can. Only thing is that you follow the format provided at the top and explain every detail possible so that he don't have to ask you and also to prevent bugs. Very useful if you're making a hero arena or an AoS since there are more than 1 hero.

Use royal blue for the subs because Orthane is colour blind.

Level 4
Name: Earth's Rampage
Target Type: No Target

Description: The hero is enraged and stomps in a line creating 7 earthquakes(war stomp basically). Distance of each earthquake from the next is 200.
Number of stomps on the ground is 10 in any direction. Each earthquake deals 300 damage pure and stuns 2 seconds. Delay time for each stomp is 1 second. AOE of each earthquake is 250.

Extra:
> The hero stomps first where he is facing creating 7 earthquakes (warstomp)
> Hero cannot be controlled during the spell
> The hero damages units in front of him and in 250 AOE of each earthquake (warstomp) gets damaged 300 pure and stuns 2 seconds
> One second has pasted and another stomp from the hero comes. But, it is random where he chooses to stomp for example like a directions (north, north east, north west, west, east, south west, south east, south.)
> The hero repeats 10 times.
> not interrupt-able
> Hero is now controllable after 10 stomps

Additional Information:
- okay this one is very confusing i'm sorry about that.
- So stomps in a line is impale but instead of impale effect can it be warstomp?
- Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. This one is the hero can stomp in any direction. For example, North, North West, West, South West, South, South East, East, and North East. So the hero can turn in direction within these areas.
- The hero stomps 10 times means 10 impales with the warstomp effect
- The hero cannot be controlled during this spell.
- Creating 7 earthquakes oh this is the effect of warstomp in possible can u make 7 of them?
- this one must be channeling :D

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass- False

Sorry Orthane this one is probably very confusing i'm not sure if this is clear enough :vw_sad:

Level 13
Yes, you can. Only thing is that you follow the format provided at the top and explain every detail possible so that he don't have to ask you and also to prevent bugs. Very useful if you're making a hero arena or an AoS since there are more than 1 hero.

Use royal blue for the subs because Orthane is colour blind.

Okay TQ :D :D

Level 7
Name: Earth's Rampage

Description: The hero is enraged and stomps in a line creating 7 earthquakes(war stomp basically). Distance of each earthquake from the next is 200.
Number of stomps on the ground is 10 in any direction. Each earthquake deals 300 damage pure and stuns 2 seconds. Delay time for each stomp is 1 second. AOE of each earthquake is 250.

Extra:
> The hero damages units in front of him and in 250 AOE of each earthquake (warstomp) gets damaged 300 pure and stuns 2 seconds
> One second has pasted and another stomp from the hero comes. But, it is random where he chooses to stomp for example like a directions (north, north east, north west, west, east, south west, south east, south.)
> not interrupt-able

Additional Information:
- So stomps in a line is impale but instead of impale effect can it be warstomp?
- Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. This one is the hero can stomp in any direction. For example, North, North West, West, South West, South, South East, East, and North East. So the hero can turn in direction within these areas.
- Creating 7 earthquakes oh this is the effect of warstomp in possible can u make 7 of them?

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass- False

Sorry Orthane this one is probably very confusing i'm not sure if this is clear enough :vw_sad:

Your spell is very detailed, I understand ever single part of it. I honestly like your creativity. Keep it up, I like that. I do have one suggestion, why make it a channel? I can make it have like 7 individual fissures that travel infront of him dealing damage where the randoming zigzagging lines are going. Just a suggestion for you to think about.

Spell Type: Unit and Heroes (Except air units.)

Description : This is an Animate Attack of a Villager but this will contain a Kick Attack Punch Attack (LoL sorry if I get a wrong grammar xD). For more information about it play this map. [self="http://www.epicwar.com/maps/222894/"]Pocong Galau[/self] Use the Melee Strike ! :D

GUI

Using normal "Blue" is near impossible for me to see with the forums background, I'll I seen as "1" until I scroll selected the area next to it and seen "Levels:" From experience, I know the color red is a terrible choice to use for it tends to smear on some computers making it hard to read if they have the wrong amount of Red-Green Tint on the computer/TV. green is a problem too.

The way you have explained your spell sounds like you just need advice how to use standard Blizzard spell. You can easily get what you have said done without triggers at all. Please explain more why you have posted this spell here.

GUI
JASS
VJASS

Your spell is more of just a normal Projectile shot, I have been having some serious Internet problems recently so I have not been able to ask people questions needed. If the arrow is shot at the unit, it does not move ahead of them like artillery, meaning if it missing that unit do you want it to damage anyone who might end up in that location by chance?

Yow ive got some spell

Description : Slams the ground dealing 10/20/30 damage and entangling nearby units
Extra : When entangled deals 5/10/15 damage per second

Gui

Please, use the colors, I have them in the format for a reason.
When you slam the ground, you do not tell me the Radius you wish to have, I also have other suggestions for you. It does not need to be damage per second anymore, it can be damage over "Duration time" like every 1% of total duriation time it deals 1/100th of the damage each time. Blah Blah. Also, most people don't realize things can lag without a max limit sometimes, do you want a max limit for your AOE spell?

Description: Summons a holy energy that bounces 4/5/6/7 times. If it bounces to an allied unit it is healed by 150 hp but if it is an enemy it will take 150 damage.

Extra: This spell can bounce multiple times on your target and units that have been hit by the holy energy.

GUI
Gotta tell you this strait up, I have never made a bounce spell before yet, meaning I have like 0 experience with lightnings so if you do want this spell it will take a while longer because I must experiment a few system wise things.

Orthane. I need to tell you this but i'll be requesting spellpacks maximum of 4 for my future requests since most of them are related to each other. You could take you time to do it but do upload them all in a map so that it makes it easier for me to import.

Well, I just did your spell last night, I had no internet, I had trouble producing your request for 1.10 second jump always. I have to make my own system to produce something like that, I don't have permission to edit anyone's jump systems yet. Meaning until I do, I will give you a temp spell with one part that doesn't forfill the request of that time'ed jump, but a promise to give it to you when I do get a response for permission on a jump system. I might just make my own.

go Ahead and post your other 3 spells.

===========================================
I have been offline for a while catching up on WoW.

If you do not have a unit Indexer in your map, I will supply you with one with any request I give you "because it makes my life easier lmao"

Level 4
Wow Orthane thanks I think never thought of it like that. can i ask u to make me the one u suggested i never liked channeling spells anyways :p
Thanks for the idea +rep:ogre_haosis:

Level 13
JASS:
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Name[/COLOR][/B]:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Target Type[/COLOR]: (Target Unit, Target Location, Not Target, Passive)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Levels[/COLOR]: (Number of Levels for the spell)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Spell Type[/COLOR]: (Item, Hero, Unit)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Description[/COLOR]: (Please Explain the spell in a story of its execution as if you are writing an action scene, please leave nothing un-explained, this feature allows us to understand how it can be used)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Extra[/COLOR]: (Here I would like you to list A Data structure such as AOE's DPS, Damage stages, Everything you want execution wise, please ALWAYS include if the spell is interrupt-able or not)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Increase per level[/COLOR]: (Only use this if you are requesting more then one level)
[Put every level like this] (LVL1/LVL2/LVL3/Lvl4) Example: (10/20/30/40)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]GUI[/COLOR] - True/False
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Jass[/COLOR] - True/False
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Vjass[/COLOR] - True/False

Name: Genuine Cleaving
Target Type: Passive
Levels: 5

Description:
Every attack, hero will dealt 2/4/6/8/10% of damage every second. Last 4 second. 100/200/300/400/500 area. Unstackable ( Duration will back again to 4 second )

Extra:
- Every attack, hero will dealt 2/4/6/8/10% of damage every second
- 100/200/300/400/500 area from hero
- Last 4 second
- Unstackable ( Meanwhile, the duration will back again to 4 second if affected unit before get to the area )
- This effect affected to primary target
- This is seem like Cleaving attack, but nearby unit will take damage per second, not damage

Increase per level:
-..- ZzZz.... On above....

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Name: Chinking
Target Type: Target unit

Description:
Hero release red brust linked to target. Cursing target, to fell the same pain how it felt when they'd be a genuine rat

Extra:
- Use red lightning model
- Linked unit get cursed for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 second
- Cursed model: Red boar
- Has 2/4/6/8/10 max target

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Name: Disgusting Genuine Gas
Target Type: Target Location

Description:
Hero will release his genuine gas bom from his limb to anus, that making the gas bom throw faster

Extra:
- Gas bom move 1200 speed
- It will damage unit on the area
- Then, the unit take 10/20/30/40/50 damage per second
- If affected unit still in the area, it will take +10/20/30/40/50 damage per second ( Meanly doubled, So enemies must leave the area fast as can )
- 10/20/30/40/50% slowing Attack speed and Movement speed
- 400 area
- Area last 4 second, Duration last 4 second

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Name: Call Of The Genuine
Description:
Hero release the corpes to alive again.

Extra:
- 100% original attack
- Attackable
- Last 4/5/6/7/8 second
- It seem like Death Knight Ultimate, but it's attackable

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass - False

Last edited:
Level 7
@ FRENGERS.

I don't understand your Second spell, please elaborate(Explain) your spell better on what it does. if its a life link, I need you to say so, all I have to go on is Share the pain. Well, you don't explain what damages the caster is taken that I am to be giving the victims. Also I am assuming you wanted it to be like forked lightning since you only have a "target Unit" ?

"Call of the Genuine"
Well, you don't need me to make a trigger for this, you know the item "Wand of Reanimation" or its called "Staff of Reanimation" well it works the exact same way as Death knights ultimate "Reanimation" Only the units are not invul. Now if you wanted to choose a target area, I would have to use some form of triggers to move a Dummy unit, but you want a no target.

BTW: You got a lot of words missing letters.

Level 13
@ FRENGERS.

I don't understand your Second spell, please elaborate(Explain) your spell better on what it does. if its a life link, I need you to say so, all I have to go on is Share the pain. Well, you don't explain what damages the caster is taken that I am to be giving the victims. Also I am assuming you wanted it to be like forked lightning since you only have a "target Unit" ?

"Call of the Genuine"
Well, you don't need me to make a trigger for this, you know the item "Wand of Reanimation" or its called "Staff of Reanimation" well it works the exact same way as Death knights ultimate "Reanimation" Only the units are not invul. Now if you wanted to choose a target area, I would have to use some form of triggers to move a Dummy unit, but you want a no target.

I'm a noob you know....
And also it's like Chain Lightning, but it doesn't damage, it's just cursed. I mean Chain cursed. Just like voodoo -..-

Level 13
@ FRENGERS.

"Call of the Genuine"

Death Knight ulti has max unit ( 16 ) I want unlimited unit.

You should put the template that I has made, look, it's royal blue at all....

Level 4
Death Knight ulti has max unit ( 16 ) I want unlimited unit.

You should put the template that I has made, look, it's royal blue at all....

not sure what your asking for the Call of the Gen...... but i think this is what u want right?

U don't have to use it just saying :ogre_hurrhurr:

in the editor press F6 to see the object editor find the spells and see the custom made ones. there u will find the spell and look at everything in pink i think u can edit for yourself there?

Attachments

• COTG.w3x
    18.8 KB · Views: 48
Level 10
Well, I just did your spell last night, I had no internet, I had trouble producing your request for 1.10 second jump always. I have to make my own system to produce something like that, I don't have permission to edit anyone's jump systems yet. Meaning until I do, I will give you a temp spell with one part that doesn't forfill the request of that time'ed jump, but a promise to give it to you when I do get a response for permission on a jump system. I might just make my own.

go Ahead and post your other 3 spells.

Thanks but the other 3 spells are actually 4 and they are meant for other heroes. What I'm trying to say is that for my every next request will be consisting of 4 spells. And I'll request them tonight but don't rush for it if you can't.

Level 13
not sure what your asking for the Call of the Gen...... but i think this is what u want right?

U don't have to use it just saying :ogre_hurrhurr:

in the editor press F6 to see the object editor find the spells and see the custom made ones. there u will find the spell and look at everything in pink i think u can edit for yourself there?

Humm.... TQ so much much we do ;) ;)
+ REPT

Level 7
Humm.... TQ so much much we do ;) ;)
+ REPT

You double posted above, deleted one.

Also I have recruited extra aid. for the workshop.

Everyone Welcome:

MasterTrainer
Creator of Clash of the Elements

Hey orthane are you still working on my request from the other spell workshop?

=======================================
Sonic Flare101
=======================================
Name: Hell Froze Over
Casting Type: Ground(like war stomp)
Targets Allowed: Organic, Enemy, Non-structure, ground.

[COLOR=lightblue"]Description:[/COLOR]
The hero channels ice energies throughout his body and freezes the volcanic rock underneath him. As he channels (2-3 seconds) 8 ice pillars start rising out of the ground to form an octagon around him at a 500 AoE. When the ice pillars are out of the ground (2-3 seconds) they start to move towards the caster at 220 movement speed. As they move they drag all enemy units in a 500 AoE towards the player. When the ice pillars reach the middle they explode and all enemy units within a 150 AoE take Int*(spell level+casters damage) all units from 150AoE toll the 500 AoE take 50% of that damage.

Execution:
>Cast
>frozen pillars rise out of the ground at 500 AoE forming an octagon around the caster
>Drags units towards the caster
>uninterubtable

Addition Info:
>Cast Range 0
>Cast Time 0
>Customisable ice nova effects when the explosion happens. Also Customisable ice pillar
R graphics

Other:
MUI > Yes
GUI > Yes
Hero Spell > Yes
Priority > 9

lol What do you think sonic?

You gotta think, though, I got like 11 requests up at the same time right now lol. I must forfill all of them.

Level 7
i was just asking.
im sorry for nagging or anything but this and my model request are the 2 most imortant things i need done (curently im using arthas and a war stomp with an ice effect. DOES NOT WORK)

lol, ok, I'll hand Mastertrainer the spell I'm working on atm, and I will get yours done. I don't mind people asking about the spells they requested. It lets me know they actually need it at the priority they asked.

Level 18
Name: Evolution
Target Type: N/A
Levels: N/A
Spell Type: N/A
Description: Multiple units evolve into unique individuals. Requirements for evolution are kills, levels, items or a combination of any three or two mentioned. Units can evolve at least twice.

Extra: The process of evolving will take 60 seconds and can be interrupted. If a unit is interrupted from evolving, then that unit must wait 15 seconds before attempting to evolve again. In addition, a player may wish to cancel his/her unit's evolution. As a unit evolves, a special effect will appear on the unit. After the unit evolves, remove special effect.

Increase per level: N/A

Level 2
Name: Endure
Levels: 4 Levels

Description: When this skill is activated, the hero endures all of the damage he takes and his life does not decrease below 100. After that he releases all of this damaged taken and deals it to all units near him.

Extra: Hero can move while this is activated but he is slowed.

Increase per level: Last 5/10/15/20 Seconds

Please Choice:
GUI - True

Level 10
Shadow Weaver Spellpack

Sorry bout the late request. And, this one might be urgent. Forget the previous one if you haven't done it yet. I'll re-request it some other time.

Name: [1] Shadow Walk
Target Type: Not Target
Levels: 4

Description: When the hero starts casting this ability, the hero fades into the shadows, turning invisible at a delay of 0.5 seconds. No cast animation. Invisibility lasts 15 seconds. Breaking it by attacking would cause bonus damage to be dealt.

Extra: - May still take damage when fading (attackable)
- Has charges instead of cooldown.
- Each charge restores itself after 30 seconds.
- Charge restores one at a time, not all at once.
- Deals [2* Hero's AGI] as backstab damage.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...k-109838/?prev=search=wind%20walk&d=list&r=20 will be used as the icon. [Just makes it easier for importing]

Increase per level: - Charges Limit [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 ]
- Manacost [ 75 / 85 / 95 / 105]

GUI
- True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [2] Ghost Nova

Description: On activation, after casting time, the hero releases a ghost nova which deals damage to enemies within 450 AoE and silences them for a brief period.

Extra: - 120 manacost.
- 9 seconds cooldown.
- No icon temporarily, I'll get one myself when the time comes :p.
- 450 AoE.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...229286/?prev=search=shadow%20nova&d=list&r=20 will used as special effects on explosion.

Increase per level: - AoE Damage [ 100 / 175 / 250 / 350 ]
- Silence Duration [ 1.2 / 2.3 . 3.4 / 4/5 seconds]

GUI
- True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [3] Darkness Below

Description: Target unit gets disabled from moving for a few seconds while losing 12 armor in the process until the disable is removed.

Extra: - 100 manacost.
- 10 seconds cooldown.
- Magic Immunity or activation of magic immunity spells remove this buff.
- Target may still attack or cast spell in this state.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...939/?prev=search=shadow%20harvest&d=list&r=20 is used as the special effect on their target

Increase per level: - Disabled Duration [ 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds ]

GUI
- True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [4] Dark Pact
Levels: 3

Description: Gets reincarnated 5.5 seconds after death. Revives with only a percentage of maximum health and mana. After the reincarnation, the hero starts regenerating both hit points and mana until fully loaded or attacked. Also activates Ghost Nova upon reincarnation without any cost of cooldown or mana.

Extra: - May still be under buffs which hero received before death upon revival.
- Does not count as a death.
- Damage and silence duration is based on level of Ghost Nova.
- Ghost Nova will not trigger without as least a level of the spell mentioned.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...re-94258/?prev=search=dark%20pact&d=list&r=20 will be used as a temporary icon until something closer is gained.

Increase per level: - HP on Revival [ 20 / 40 / 60% ]
- MP on Revival [ 20 / 40 / 60% ]
- Regeneration Rate [ 2 / 3 / 4% maximum HP and MP per second ]
- Cooldown [ 120 / 90 / 60 seconds]

GUI
- True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

I'll check-up on the thread at the end of May though.

Last edited:
Level 13
I mean you should take request one per one....
You working on that first and also close the thread currently, after you finish this one spell, open it again, and take one request, and close it again.... blah blah.... This will make you more fast, more good, and more soft, so you won't confusing, and tired ;) ;)
Please do it ;) ;) I care of you....

Level 13
Orthane I would like to help you in your workshop here but I'm having difficulty which spells are done and which spells aren't done yet.

1 per 1 okay....

Genuine Cleave

Type:
Passive

Description:
Genuine Pig make his cleave more valuable to attack all unit with damage per second

Effect:
Every attack, Genuine Pig dealt ( 2/4/6/8/10 % of his damage ) Per second, has 100/200/300/400/500 area. Last 5 damage.

Cooldown: -
Casting Range: -

Extra information
:
- Use fire burning model for affected unit
- Make Fire special effect on hero weapon. Hero model is ( Overlord blue models or Sven in DotA )
- This ability is like Cleaving Attack ( Pit Lord ) But the spash damage is dealt in damage per second
- Area is 360 degree. Not like Cleaving Attack that just 180 degree

I thing you will blind or confusing :/ :/

Last edited:
Level 7
Waiting List(Means your spell is not yet being worked on):

Spell Type: Unit and Heroes (Except air
units.)

Description : This is an Animate Attack of a Villager but this will contain a
Kick Attack Punch Attack (LoL sorry if I get a wrong grammar xD)

GUI

Yow ive got some spell

Description: Slams the ground dealing 10/20/30 damage and entangling nearby units
Extra: When entangled deals 5/10/15 damage per second

GUI

Description: Summons a holy energy that bounces 4/5/6/7 times. If it
bounces to an allied unit it is healed by 150 hp but if it is an enemy it will take 150 damage.

Extra: This spell can bounce multiple times on your target and units that
have been hit by the holy energy.

GUI

N
ame: Earth's Rampage

Extra:
> not interrupt-able

Additional Information:

GUI - True
Jass - False
Vjass- False

Name: Evolution
Target Type: N/A
Levels: N/A
Spell Type: N/A
Description: Multiple units evolve into unique individuals. Requirements for evolution are kills, levels, items or a combination of any three or two mentioned. Units can evolve at least twice.

Extra: The process of evolving will take 60 seconds and can be interrupted. If a unit is interrupted from evolving, then that unit must wait 15 seconds before attempting to evolve again. In addition, a player may wish to cancel his/her unit's evolution. As a unit evolves, a special effect will appear on the unit. After the unit evolves, remove special effect.

Increase per level: N/A

Name: Endure
Levels: 4 Levels

Description: When this skill is activated, the hero endures all of the damage he takes and his life does not decrease below 100. After that he releases all of this damaged taken and deals it to all units near him.

Extra: Hero can move while this is activated but he is slowed.

Increase per level: Last 5/10/15/20 Seconds

Please Choice:
GUI - True

Sorry bout the late request. And, this one might be urgent. Forget the previous one if you haven't done it yet. I'll re-request it some other time.

Name: [1] Shadow Walk

Description: When the hero starts casting this ability, the hero fades into the shadows, turning invisible at a delay of 0.5 seconds. No cast animation. Invisibility lasts 15 seconds. Breaking it by attacking would cause bonus damage to be dealt.

Extra: - May still take damage when fading (attackable)
- Has charges instead of cooldown.
- Each charge restores itself after 30 seconds.
- Charge restores one at a time, not all at once.
- Deals [2* Hero's AGI] as backstab damage.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...k-109838/?prev=search=wind%20walk&d=list&r=20 will be used as the icon. [Just makes it easier for importing]

Increase per level: - Charges Limit [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 ]
- Manacost [ 75 / 85 / 95 / 105]

GUI - True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [2] Ghost Nova

Description: On activation, after casting time, the hero releases a ghost nova which deals damage to enemies within 450 AoE and silences them for a brief period.

Extra: - 120 manacost.
- 9 seconds cooldown.
- No icon temporarily, I'll get one myself when the time comes :p.
- 450 AoE.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...229286/?prev=search=shadow%20nova&d=list&r=20 will used as special effects on explosion.

Increase per level: - AoE Damage [ 100 / 175 / 250 / 350 ]
- Silence Duration [ 1.2 / 2.3 . 3.4 / 4/5 seconds]

GUI - True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [3] Darkness Below

Description: Target unit gets disabled from moving for a few seconds while losing 12 armor in the process until the disable is removed.

Extra: - 100 manacost.
- 10 seconds cooldown.
- Magic Immunity or activation of magic immunity spells remove this buff.
- Target may still attack or cast spell in this state.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...939/?prev=search=shadow%20harvest&d=list&r=20 is used as the special effect on their target

Increase per level: - Disabled Duration [ 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds ]

GUI - True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

Name: [4] Dark Pact
Levels: 3

Description: Gets reincarnated 5.5 seconds after death. Revives with only a percentage of maximum health and mana. After the reincarnation, the hero starts regenerating both hit points and mana until fully loaded or attacked. Also activates Ghost Nova upon reincarnation without any cost of cooldown or mana.

Extra: - May still be under buffs which hero received before death upon revival.
- Does not count as a death.
- Damage and silence duration is based on level of Ghost Nova.
- Ghost Nova will not trigger without as least a level of the spell mentioned.
- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...re-94258/?prev=search=dark%20pact&d=list&r=20 will be used as a temporary icon until something closer is gained.

Increase per level: - HP on Revival [ 20 / 40 / 60% ]
- MP on Revival [ 20 / 40 / 60% ]
- Regeneration Rate [ 2 / 3 / 4% maximum HP and MP per second ]
- Cooldown [ 120 / 90 / 60 seconds]

GUI - True
MUI - True
Priority - 10

I'll check-up on the thread at the end of May though.

I already work on 1 by one, I just have a hard time focusing when everyone keeps posting new ones.

@FRENGERS

Try posting your spell without a quote from another thread (like you did before) because when I hit "quote" they wont show up, so yeah, it makes it a pain in my ass to respond to it.

EDIT:
You all might not like this announcement but my internet will be getting shut off for a good while, week or two you might not hear from me or see me at all.

MasterTrainer works here too. He should be able to service some of you while I am gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.