• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored Watchman

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
"Oi, you there, stop!"
Medieval knights do not need shields, they only need big long stick.

Big thanks to the original authors!
Weapon: Iron raven by Blood Raven;
Armor: Plate Armor Knight by Gluma;
Helmet: Captain by Rhapsodie;
Base model: made by tillinghast (swordsman);
Previews
Contents

Armored Watchman (Model)

No Horns (Model)

Level 19
I could make a dark soul map with all of your models because they all look awesome.
hmm probably good idea to add roll animation for knightess
Is really handsome,but the movements are a little too formal, and you should be bold if you can.He is more like a janitor than a powerful champion.
it sweeping time

Stop! You've violated the law!​

Have you heard of high elves?
That's a solid one. :peasant-thumbs-up: I like the overall style and especially the animations. There's just one thing that could be improved - creating a variation of the model using only ingame textures.
maybe later
Overall a very nice model. But personally, I think it might be lacking in 1 or 2 more base attack animations in which he uses the halberd/bardiche.
attack 1 was made from For Honor Lawbringer's fastest poke attack, and the weapon is placeholder, I want to change it to Asssssvi guardsman's halberd when he is online again