• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Achtung die kurve war3 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I think all is clear from thread title. Would be very easy to make, since the original game is very old. I'm just asking for your opinion on this idea, and if you know that there already exists something like this to tell me so I don't make a copy of someone's map.

Level 21
It sounds like a good idea and simple enough to make, but it might be best to do it zoomed out with custom terrain tiles to keep mass units/destructibles from causing lag if the game goes on too long with multiple players creating lines at once. I'm not sure if lightning effects cause lag when massed, but that might be another alternative.

The only other Warcraft map I can think of using a method like this is Pictionary, but that's just one person drawing at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.