• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zovaal The Jailer

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the model from WOW 9.0+ Zovaal, with tons of animation and geoset fixed.

The original author is 长沙奋斗, 疯魔 from GA.
Previews
Contents

Zovaal The Jailer (Model)

Level 3
Worst Blizzard Villain to date.
Wrong. He's a fantastic villain. But I prefer his armoured design.

yeah, the story was sooo bad
Wrong again, the story was great, but go off I guess.

Update to reaction:

No, this wasn't a joke. Shadowlands was awesome, so was the Jailer. Best I can tell the people who don't like it are dumb or something.

Or alternatively this is all matter that's subjective and we have our own equally valid opinions. But we're clearly ignoring that reality.

Last edited:
Level 11
didnt know somebody extracted the model and ported it to wc3 would be a great creep to take some level 1 item from :xxd: although if his death animation had him collapse on the ground be better

Level 3
Ignoring the peanut gallery of trolls and morons, I do genuinely prefer his armoured version. If someone could grab that, I'd be much obliged.