• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zone Control: Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Zone Control: Evolution

• Players: Up to 8 (Was thinking of adding a Team mode.)
  • Size: 128x96 (81 Zones - 8 for Players = 73)
  • Description:Basic Zone Control with 73 capturable zones. Kills initially get you Lumber, or "Evolution DNA", which can be used to select new units to spawn(Evo-units add a gold bounty to kills that increases with level of the unit). Each individual Zone can spawn it's own Evolution and all evolutions are effected by an upgrade from your Castle dubbed; Evolution Upgrade. Currently has 100 levels. Just picture having 5 zones, one pumping out Shamen, another Zerglings, another Marines, etc... You get the idea :gg:

[RAINBOW]-={CURRENTLY NEED HELP WITH}=-[/RAINBOW]

1. Triggering
  2. Balancing
  3. Terrain 'Pazass'
  4. Ideas/Suggestions/Criticism

Right now I've just got the terrain laid out, have Human/Undead/NightElf/Orc Evo-units set-up(Quick Balanced) I could surely use help in the triggering department, getting 81 zones to be able to spawn upwards of 30 different units should prove interesting. Not to mention individual upgrades per unit(or race, dunno yet)... It's meant to be a quick match style game, don't know how the mass spawns will effect gameplay... Can't wait to release this, though! I've been wanting to mix Old Starcraft Zone Controls with Evolutions but, sadly... I never did. Hopefull, here it comes.

Last edited:
Level 2
Got a new necro spell idea;

Name: Blight of the Damned (You can change if you want, of course.)
Type: Aura or Area of Effect
Description: (On Aura) The Necromancer's power seeps from his body, creating a blighted area in his presence. All enemy units will take damage and all allied undead units will receive life while around the Necromancer. Additionally, all enemies slain while in this aura will come back to life as a skeleton, to do the Necromancer's biding. (Area of Effect) Create a copy of Death and Decay and run a trigger that adds in the spawn at a random location within a region that moves to where the spell is created.

I guess this spell would be effective as an ultimate and you could even make it a normal spell, adding damage, AoE, duration, Adding the spawn, healing or damage effects per level. It's whatever. Oh yeah, there's no need to give me credit for any spell I suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.