• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZombieTroll

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Story

While wasting the lands of Lordaeron, Arthas discovered an old battleground from the troll wars. As a result of the swampy terrain, many of the troll´s corpses had conserved quite well, allthough their skins had lost the green color. Being in need of troops for the battle against the Silver Hand, the deathknight decided to awake them and add them to his army.

Model Information

I made this model using magos model editor, mdlx converter and oinklerwinkle´s vertex modify & animtransfer tools. It is using the Zombie´s animations and skin. Special thanks go to General Frank whose 'Fixing Faulty Death / Decay Animations' - tutorial helped me to fix some bugs caused by wrong geoset animations.

Please give credits if you use this in your map!

V 1.1:
- fixed the event objects
- improved the unwrap

Keywords:
troll zombie undead scourge warcraft
Contents

ZombieTroll (Model)

Reviews
18:47, 7th Jan 2010 DonDustin: improve the unwrap 11:36, 25th Jan 2010 General Frank: UV mapping is still very messy. Rejected [2].

M

18:47, 7th Jan 2010
DonDustin: improve the unwrap

11:36, 25th Jan 2010
General Frank: UV mapping is still very messy. Rejected [2].

Level 4
I..Hmm, can you make a second version with the wow one i seen pics of? Zul' dak zombie trolls, they look more zombified than this. Would be very interesting. This model though while i won't personally use it, i am sure some mappers will have great use for it. although i don't see that much in difference with the bones...make the bones whiter maybe so it's easier to see, i also suggest toying a little with "Blood" on it. Up to you though.

Level 5
can u like make a undead troll like the one in that troll place in Northrend ive looked everiwere for it ?