• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Winter Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1. Map info
Zombie Winter survival is an survival map where are four survivors trying to survive winter and zombie attacks. After 10 minutes zombie are begin to spawn. They will stop spawn only if their building Black Citadel is being destroyed. To do so, players need to be prepared for the zombie hordes by build a protecting place for Peasant, main unit in the game. Every player has its own Peasant. This unit can build defensive and offensive structures. Peasant is under winter effect and he is losing hitpoints every second. He must find out what to do with this. When players get strong, they can send units to destroy Black Citadel. You can play singleplayer or multiplayer.

2. Features
- dont let peasant die
- build strong base without any holes
- build defensive scructures like Towers
- build torches to make some light when in the night
- destroy Black Citadel before zombies destroys you

3. Some more stuff about map:
- map is playable single player or multiplayer
- build Fire pit to peasant warm up

4. Changelog:
- v20:
- added Siege Engine
- changed tower upgrade required wood from 100 to 150
- removed weather effects

- v21:
- removed Siege Engine

5. Credits:
- map created by Xmapping

6. Autor's notes:
- thank you for playing and have a fun
- please rate this map, thanks

7. Screenshots:
full

full
Contents

Zombie Winter Survival v21 (Map)

Reviews
It has a good starting concept but the execution is rather simple and done in a rush. -The fire pit has no collision and I can build other structures upon it -the house collision is too small, once again I can build it almost on top of other...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

It has a good starting concept but the execution is rather simple and done in a rush.
-The fire pit has no collision and I can build other structures upon it
-the house collision is too small, once again I can build it almost on top of other structures
-The Priest unit has the tooltip "supportive spellcaster" but it has no spells to support
-You should write in the tooltip of each structure what they do
-If I destroy one of my own structures using "Destroy" from the peasant, I also take damage if im nearby. This isn't mentioned in the tooltip.

Sorry but this feels like it was done in a rush and then uploaded. Set to simple/useful