• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Tag v2.19d

Will you survive another attack from the evil zombies?

Keywords:
zombie tag, zombie, tag, pzyber
Contents

Zombie Tag v2.19d (Map)

Reviews
19:37, 20th Dec 2008 Rui: For some reason the author did not enter the right category and type. I have, in his place. Well, the map contains a few useful features, and is bug-free. Check my entire review here. Approved!

M

19:37, 20th Dec 2008
Rui:
For some reason the author did not enter the right category and type. I have, in his place.
Well, the map contains a few useful features, and is bug-free. Check my entire review [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=81854#post947876]here[/self]. Approved!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's review ("Zombie Tag" v2.17e)
Pluses and Minuses
√ Imported Material
√ Originality
√ Machine/Net-friendly
√ Spelling & Grammar
√ Bug-free

+/- Hive Workshop requirements
+/- Re-playing worth
+/- Fun factor/Gameplay
+/- Balance
+/- Packaging

(X) Terrain
(X) Object Editor work quality
"Zombie Tag" is a Survival map where you can pick 1 of 3 modes and you can choose a difficulty!

I was about to say that this map was just like any other tag -- survive. However, I remembered you allowed us to pick a mode and set the difficulty! My memory fails me for sure, but I don't remember seeing those features on other tags. You know what would to nice? A rematch option! ;-)
I like the sounds you imported, they turned out good.

The only things I didn't like about the map were the Terrain (mostly) and the Object Editor work quality. The terrain was plain and boring (Kill the King mode). No doodads (except in the center), no elevation, no ground texture variation...
And the different types of workers, were they really needed? And the variety of blockers? It's something with which I just can't: useless objects (units, in this case). The icons you used for the buildings did not please
me either, nor did the structures' building times and costs. A huge castle built with 5 gold in 2 seconds? What a joke.

My first advice: improve the description. Then get to work on the terrain, and re-structure the techtree. Make those towers actually useful and worth their cost.
The best:
Game features

The worst:
Terrain
My rating for this resource is 5/10, approximately 3 (Useful). The map is Approved!

Last edited:
Level 23
weoah... It was uploaded 10 months ago, and then seems forgotten. The mapversion seems, yes, not up to date, but it is one of the best tags I have played (better than sheep tag, better than kodo tag). The terrain is decent meh, but compared to the other two it is better. It has some advanced features which is actually funny (The lazy workers were awesome:p) and it requires more strategy than kodo and sheep tag. I would have rated it 5of5 if the terrain was more appealing and some imported models were used instead of just recoloring. But at least 3/5 and approved.

Level 1
i love this it is one of my favorite maps i play on easy mod but still