• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Tag v1.08

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is a kind of Tag game. You need to survive for 45 minutes by building walls and towers and extra buildings from Zombies. And after 45 minute you need to kill 4 Zombie Kings.
-Balanced gameplay, new modes, new walls, new units, fixed some bugs...

Keywords:
Zombie, Tag, Defense, Survival, Boss Fight
Contents

Zombie Tag v1.08 (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, unoriginal, bad tooltips, hotkeys, leaks, poor description, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad terrain, unoriginal, bad tooltips, hotkeys, leaks, poor description, Rejected.

Level 5
I yust played 1.08 with a guy.
its too easy. I could easly kill the bosses with the new items. (however I could kill the bosses alone in 1.07 too)
and new wall makes the game easier too.
I suggest make a mode for hard game with more zombies or harder zombies and with harder bosses at the end:D
also u could add the peasent a buy 10 reputation skill cos its takes to lots of time to buy 80 wood with the current skill:D