• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Apocalpyse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
------>Map Name<------
... (Zombie Apocalypse!)
----->Map Description<----- ------->About this map<-------
Survive the zombie apocalypse or This map is my first made scenario
become one with the zombies.... map, so if you feel that something's
------->Special Thanks to:<------- off or something's wrong, then tell
-Jas.per for helping me with some triggers me what's wrong and I might fix it!
-Spaceranger01 for helping with some units and skills
-Erick0919 for the shop and items
-Ve1ro for the zombies and other monsters

This map is called zombie apocalypse, and it's much like the other games like Left 4 Dead and
also other Zombie Apocalypses, with:
-Scenarios -Health Kits
-Golem Defenses (This idea was from another map, thanks for that!)
-Increasing Damage (Also took that idea from the same map)

And when I update this, it should have:
-Less Scenarios (because this map has a lot of scenarios)
-Zombies will now drop items instead
-Golem Defenses will now be changed into Human Defenses
-Adding More enemies to the map to make it more interesting
-Instead of scenarios, it shall turn into cinematics
-Different classes, like Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Melee Arts Master, and much more!

-------->My story<--------
I was just a normal WarCraft III player until I friended Jas.per, a map creator. Usually, he always helped me on most of my maps, especially hero arenas. When I got used to it a little bit, I tried making maps on my own, such as WarZ (which was just Like Footmen Frenzy, but mixed with some Warfare), Spit Bug Wars (Where you use your Spit Bug), and much more. And then, I tried to make this.

Shocking Fact: I just started making maps 2 weeks ago! :D

-------->Screenshots<--------
COMING SOON!
Contents

Zombie Apocalpyse (Map)

Reviews
21:33, 24th May 2013 Orcnet: sorry but you uploaded the wrong file, it doesn't work and its not even in a warcraft 3 type please update this and upload your work, also do please that map description of yours its scrambled and most users won't...

M

21:33, 24th May 2013
Orcnet: sorry but you uploaded the wrong file, it doesn't work and its not even in a warcraft 3 type please update this and upload your work, also do please that map description of yours its scrambled and most users won't understand that, reading the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ will help you out

Level 2
If you can't understand what's on the uppermost part of my Description, I am sorry. Read this instead.
------>Map Name<------
... (Zombie Apocalypse!)
----->Map Description<-----
Survive the zombie apocalypse or become one with the zombies....
----->About the Map<-----
This is my first-made scenario map, so if you feel that somthing's off or something's not right, well, just message me and I'll fix it!
------->Special Thanks to:<-------
-Jas.per for helping me with some triggers
-Spaceranger01 for helping with some units and skills
-Erick0919 for the shop and items
-Ve1ro for the zombies and other monsters

Last edited: