• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zero triggers but AI still runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello
I'm having a problem with one of my maps, and It is really beginning to make me frustrated. here is what I did. I did all of this with the World Editor. I will list out all the steps I did to see if anything goes wrong.
-I created a map and imported it into one of my campaigns.
-I created an AI for the map using the AI Editor and then imported it to my campaign
-For some reason, I imported it to the individual map as well.
-I set up the triggers for the AI
After Failing to create a successful AI
-I removed the AI from both Import Manager and Campaign Editor
-I removed the Triggers involving the AI
It is here that I noticed the problem. When I was playing the map I noticed there was still an AI running. The peasants at the top of the map were mining, even though I had not set them up to do so. I'm not sure if It was my AI or some random AI.
-I reset all the triggers... and the problem persisted.
-I exported the map from the campaign and ran it on it's own... and the problem persisted.
-I removed the path to my old AI in the Warcraft III Directory... and the problem persisted.
I really don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• Human01.w3x
    63.9 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.