• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Yublug mdl-mdx converter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
o_O

i really...really...REALLY need help on how to get this file converter to work, as i said in a earlier post, the last time i tried it, it screwed up my wc3 and i had to reinstall and i just basically finished my first model and would REALLY like to be able to at least see it on the wc3viewer.

Level 3
x.x

This is REALLLLLLY important x.x i am at a complete loss,i have read the readme and such but all it did was lead to a dead end as usual o_O

i am REALLLLLY frustrated

The message i am given when i try to open the converter is "The ordinal 744 could not be located in the dynamic link library war3.exe"

what the hell is going on? x.x

my model is done...i hope at least, this is my last step and im at a dead end and i have no idea how to get back on track.

THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP!

Level 3
o.o

i tried that, its still giving me the same message, i didnt put it into my wc3 folder though, cause last time i tried that it gave me the message and also "could not open game.dll." and then when i tried to play wc3tft it would not work so i had to reinstall.

so obvious to say i was not a happy camper?

anymore help? anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.