• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
looks good, I can't say much about wether it fis belial's lore or not as I'm not familliar with diablo.

here are some suggestions I have:
  • his trait could also be that when his health drops low or belial takes a big amout of damage over a short duration he creates copies of himself to confuse his enemies
  • the Q is essentially Sylvanas' Banshees. Maybe you can come up with something more unique?
  • Wall of lies sounds really fun^^, so one of the belials surrounding the target is the real one?
  • Dark Promise is a bit odd, yes the target is hostile with his teammates but they do not need to deal damage to each other, means the ability is very easy to play around. Maybe make it so allies around the target are forced to attack him for the duration? similar to Winter Wyvern's ultimate in dota.

Level 25
looks good, I can't say much about wether it fis belial's lore or not as I'm not familliar with diablo.

here are some suggestions I have:
  • his trait could also be that when his health drops low or belial takes a big amout of damage over a short duration he creates copies of himself to confuse his enemies
  • the Q is essentially Sylvanas' Banshees. Maybe you can come up with something more unique?
  • Wall of lies sounds really fun^^, so one of the belials surrounding the target is the real one?
  • Dark Promise is a bit odd, yes the target is hostile with his teammates but they do not need to deal damage to each other, means the ability is very easy to play around. Maybe make it so allies around the target are forced to attack him for the duration? similar to Winter Wyvern's ultimate in dota.

• Yeah, I already thought about that, would decide.
  • Not actually, Sylvanas' needs reactivation to teleport, which is is actually optional. Belial's will actually transport him, then gets another, weaker charge with longer range so he could return back. The second charge lasts 15 seconds, pretty much to confuse or attack from 2 sides(maybe also for escape but is risky).
  • Yes. He couldn't move and he will only attack together with the clones, they will attack the same time the real one attacks and will stop if he stops, and the target may destroy the wall himself if the real one is damaged.
  • Hmm Thanks for pointing out, so yeah, it's like that though he couldn't attack his allies but Belial couldn't attack him too.

Level 10
Maybe make it so belial actually transforms into the swarm oft flies and can not be targeted in this state while also bring unable to attack/usw abilities himself. The swarm of flies moves rather quickly, has no collision and deals damage to enemies within it. Also the ability can be ended by reactivating it.

EDIT:

Just did a possible skill panel template to present the skills of your hero ideas. You can find a .psd (for PS, seems also be working in GIMP) in the attachments, for the .xcf file (for GIMP) just PM me as Hive does not support uploading this format. As I did this with GIMP and exported it as .psd I do not know if it works in PS without problems.

Feel free to use this in any way. This is entirely made by me without any CnP so there should be no legal issues.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HotS_Skill_Template2.png
    HotS_Skill_Template2.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 284
  • HotS_Skill_Template.psd
    492.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.