• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yet Another Introduction (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone! :thumbs_up:

I'm eGLi and I am 15 years old. I am from Greece and been playing Wacraft (as well as WoW) and BNet quite a long time. I am interested in learning to use every single aspect of WE so that one time I create a "good" map to play with my friends :hohum: More specifically, I hope I learn to use Jass language and its functions, and this is surely gonna be hard... :ugly:I also love reading tutorials and extend my knowledge; :gg: So I guess I ended up in the correct place! :cute: Cya round guys!

p.s Sorry if my grammar/word order is not correct :sad:
p.s2 Would it be lose of time to get involved with WE nowadays? My concern is that Warcraft has been an active game for many years now, but how long will people keep playing it? :confused:

Level 6
gif_78_12.gif

to

Hive.png

Status
Not open for further replies.