• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yet ANOTHER at low quality HQ heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm back, I might aswell continue my idea to recreate the heroes of WCIII in a higher quality fashion, and a such, I proudly, and firstly present my Epic Arthas Pack, which will I will be submitting, along with the entire finished set of Higher Quality Heroes!

And yes, there are a total of ten Arthas models in that pack, representing Arthas in Lordaeron, Northrend and undeath.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for other Higher Quality model replacements, send me a visitor message and I'll see if I can get to it later on.

EDIT:
Redid the Ner'Zhul model, adding effects to the sword and face. Still looking for suitable animations. ~Currently using Draenei animset.

Attachments

• EpicArthasPack.PNG
    EpicArthasPack.PNG
    756.2 KB · Views: 831
  • EpicNerZhul.PNG
    EpicNerZhul.PNG
    251.4 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Level 18
'Thrall The betrayer' Once known for his massive battles against the Alliance and for his help against the Marauding centaur. Thrall had to make a choice when facing the Lich king. One whas that he could continue his slaughter against the alliance or he could become more powerfull than he ever dreamed of. Thrall made the choice to become powerfull but he didnt know that he had to betray his man to become as powerfull as he is now. He murderd his man one by one and evry drip of blood made him become stronger. Now Thrall is known as The Betrayer

(Sorry couldnt resist ;P )

Level 51
'Thrall The betrayer' Once known for his massive battles against the Alliance and for his help against the Marauding centaur. Thrall had to make a choice when facing the Lich king. One whas that he could continue his slaughter against the alliance or he could become more powerfull than he ever dreamed of. Thrall made the choice to become powerfull but he didnt know that he had to betray his man to become as powerfull as he is now. He murderd his man one by one and evry drip of blood made him become stronger. Now Thrall is known as The Betrayer

(Sorry couldnt resist ;P )

That, is shit.

(Sorry couldn't restist :p)

Level 16
I was thinkin', before I started on my "Blackened Horde" idea, that an offshoot clan of xenophobic Orcs decided that rather than shunning 'evil' powers, that they should embrace them, much like the Demon Hunters.

Expect to see slaves and necromantic mutants.
Slaves and Mutants? Sounds fun!

Anyway, those blades on the Orc Demon Hunter looks a bit... awkward. It looks too thin to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.