• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

X18

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok to my extreme displeasure I have tried to make the model work with blizzards skin. It went horribly wrong. I had pink spotted areas all over the rocket launchers and the gold lining was jagged and running all over. Im very sorry but I guess people are going to have start liking the way it is or it is going to have to be taken down.

UUUK! I hate Jpeg! So much for all that cool background photoshop work

It started as a marine but came out a killing machine. It took a little while but im pretty happy with it. I did have a problem with the animation so the light part of the lights had to be taken out Maybe Ill figure that out someday. Anyway I believe it works well (I haven't actually tried it yet) So let me know what you think. Oh and for those who care Here is the recommended Settings

Abilities - Hero CHain Lightning,Critical Strike, Evasion, Death and Decay
Abilities - Normal Thorns Aura
Art-Icon-Game interface Rifleman Marine
Art-model file SpaceRobotBeta.mdx

Art- Scaling value 1.50

Combat- Aquisition Range 1000.00

Combat- Attack 1 - Attack Type Hero
Combat- Attack 1 - Cooldown Time 0.15 or 0.00
Combat- Attack 1 - Damage Base 32

Combat- Attack 1 - Prjectile Art Rifleman, Chaos Space Orc, Marine, Marine
Combat- Attack 1 - Projectile Speed 1800
Combat- Attack 1 - Range 900
Combat- Attack 1 - Targets Allowed Air Debris Ground Item Structure Ward
combat- attack 1 - Weapon type Instant

Movement- Speed Base 522
Movement- Speed maximum 522
Movement- Speed minimum 522

Movement- Type foot

Sound- unit sound set Evil Arthas Or doesn't matter

Stats- Food cost 5

Stats Gold Cost 200

Stats Hit points Maximum 650

stats Hit point Regeneration Type Only during the day

Stats Lumber Cost 250
Stats Mana Initial Amount 300
Stats Mana Maximum 800
Stats Mana regeneration 2.00

Stats Sight radius Night 1800

Stats Starting Agility 25
Stats Starting Intelegence 25
Stats starting Strength 25

stats Strength per level 3.00

Techtree - Upgrades used NONE

Text Hotkey X
Text Name X18

Text Proper Names X18, Luxor, 1001387, 120-3657, Falling Hawk, The Destroyer
Text Tooltip Basic X18
Text Tooltip Extended The X18 is the newest top of the line Robot. It solar charges and has infrared sight for night time. Meant for work in outer space but can kill just about anywhere
Text ToolTip Revive Revive |cffffcc00X|18

No credit has to be given! Its such a pain when making maps. I only ask that you don't claim it as yours. So you have to give me credit if some one asks where it came from. Oh and if you make any skins, attachments, whatever just let me know. You don't have to get my permission Just let me know.

Oh and under NO circumstances are you allowed to re upload this exact model ANYWHERE! I don't want to hear about such and suches great model and then find out it is mine
Contents

X18 (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Yes, it is best you utilize it to use ingame textures, atm its rather big for what it is, either that or you shrink and compress the file. Werewulf: No updates.

M

Werewulf: Yes, it is best you utilize it to use ingame textures, atm its rather big for what it is, either that or you shrink and compress the file.

Werewulf: No updates.

Level 13
Insane man, simply insane Please, make more like this !

UPDATE: although it LOOKS cool its filesize is not, the nearly 300 kb filesize is silly, i understand the 100kb mdx file but NOT the 130+ texture file ! why not use ingame textures ? seems like a huge waste IMO.

Level 13
Look at it this way, your model is not the only one people are going to use in your map and 200-300 kb models are quite costly space-wise. Then consider that your robot uses all in game textures so therefore the texture file you made was pointless. Then also consider that there are far more useful models of the same size area that could fit into this category, but the main advantage this has over them would be its figurative size once its texture is fixed.

Level 2
Ive tried to update it on my computer and I have tried to make it work with blizzard textures but the thing just wont work I get the missile rack outline all jagged and the side has pink spots all over it. I have updated it on here but only the description not the model. Besides Id rather leave it like this now then have someone post a better skin for it 2 years from now and be like this is way better than the original.

Level 3
the guys right shoulder clips into the helmet when moving.

and can you also add a missile launching animation from the shoulders?