• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

x-mas stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Nothing that I need badly but would be nice to have. On halloween I decorated my map (city) with stuff like pumpkins, monsters and some lights decoration I made that didnt turn out to be very bright. Im gonna decorate my map now with xmas stuff.

Wondering why no one has made an excellent xmas tree with awesome texture and many toys on it.

I extracted the lordaeron tree (left one) and added more "branches" in other words made it richer to look more like a fir. But since I suck at particles, can someone add lamps on it? Ok if I add the star on the top myself, some toys on it also myself, can someone put blinking different color lights to make it like one very detailed christmas tree with lots of light effects that make even the surrounding ground shine in diff colors?

Also I wonder why no1 has made some cables with colorful lamps or bulbs - stuff that would make the snow around them in red or other light, hehe would be nice. This is mostly particles, light emission but such bulbs thingy and especially a decorated lordr winter tree would really be the main decoration coz everything else I make in few minutes is lame and only to fill in the map a little more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.