• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WyvernRider

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
I made this for a friend of mine, and i ended up not using it so, ill just upload it here

Its a nazgul on a felbeast, no teamcolor, scratch head, ingame textures

Sorry about the screenshot i cant take a screenshot from ingame.. it doesnt work...

Credits to Wugi, for doing the Head, and helping me in alot of ways...

Keywords:
nazgul, lotr, lord, of, the, rings, mordor, witch, king
Contents

Nazgul Felbeast (Model)

Reviews
16:42, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: (1) Make the head texture double-sided. At the moment the inside of its mouth is transparent. (2) The unwrap on the neck is a bit stretched. Fix please. (3) Rename the model to something other than WyvernRider. (4) The...

M

16:42, 7th Jun 2008
Pyritie: (1) Make the head texture double-sided. At the moment the inside of its mouth is transparent. (2) The unwrap on the neck is a bit stretched. Fix please. (3) Rename the model to something other than WyvernRider. (4) The flying thing's head isn't completely attached to its neck. This is especially obvious on things like the attack animation. (5) Why does it shrink on the death animation, then suddenly get bigger again? (6) Why is there a Stand Hit animation? That only works for doodads. (7) What's going on with the neck during the walk animation?

Fix these and I'll approve it.

14th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Resource not fixed, model rejected. If you ever fix this, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 5
Nice model, but the Head of the Nazgul looks plain in the picture. Looks great ingame however! Nice job!

Level 2
lol, looks funny, if the body weights 150 pounds, im sure the neck to head part weights around 350 pounds. Keep up the funny work, lol.