• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wtf just happened!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have been working on an map for like 1 year now, I'm beginning to come close to an end, but now, today when I opened my map it just came this message:

-Level data info missing or invalid

This looks like the cind of message that comes if the map's protected, but I have never tried to protect it!

When I try to play the map, at the left where I can choose map it says:

DYMO's RPG 3.0

/\
''
''
which is the name of the map.

But to the right it just says:

Just another Warcraft III map
/Minimap: ?/
Suggested Players: Any
Map size: Tiny
Description: Nondescript
:?:
Plz try to help me out her fokes, I really need it... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 16
Is it just me or have there been quite many topics like this?
"one day i decided to work on my map but for some unknown reason i cant open it anymore. I have never protected it. Plz help!"

Is this just the newest trick to get people to help unprotect other peoples maps? Or are people just getting dumber...

If the answer is latter, then i suggest people use the normal World Editor, its almost impossible to mess up your map with it.

Level 2
Man!

Dude, I haven't tried to unprotect a map ever....
It is just, I'm so fking pissed that it has gone mad, I have worked at it for very long...
If people don't belive me, and think it another author of the map, I'll just send it to u, and u'll see (if u can manage to fix it...) that it has Darky Mephisto all over it :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.