• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wreckage of Santa Or'thano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
The wreckage of an old ship in the middle of the maelstrom.

Attachments

• Wreckage 3.jpg
    Wreckage 3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Level 24
When you take screenshot put info display off (if that was the name not sure though).. Now for the pic .... It looks like it's raining from right and left and that makes it look kinda messy so you might want to fix that if possible.

Level 34
The purple boxes strike back! Hit "I", "K", and "F" before taking the shot. "I" takes the the boxes away. "K" sets the sky, and "F" sets the fog.

Level 34
Looks good. One thing I just noticed is the edge of the map. Make sure you never allow that to show. Cover it, or use fog to slowly fade out so it looks like the terrain continues.

Level 36
Its the ghost of the fallen "captain Gothan" you are seeing, though hes not there, clear sighted men can see him at stormy nights as this :p

Update: Fixed some issues. Deleted the skelleton standing on the boat, no longer able to view end of world. And i changed the fog to black, and changed light environment to Felwood, witch gave it that seaish green feeling.

Last edited:
Level 36
Well Nudl, that is more of a personal matter, it IS supposed to be chaotic, how else would you explain a maelstrom? Quiet? i think not.
Please, judge it out from what it is, not what you personally think if the plot.
Though i respect that you disslike my plot, dont judge the whole picture upon that.

Level 24
Well Nudl, that is more of a personal matter, it IS supposed to be chaotic, how else would you explain a maelstrom? Quiet? i think not.
Please, judge it out from what it is, not what you personally think if the plot.
Though i respect that you disslike my plot, dont judge the whole picture upon that.
Thats not what i mean -.-
I like the idea and all that crap, but this doesnt look good cus Wc3 itself.

Level 34
Necroquote..
Nind, if you can explain to me how i get "giant waves" i will add them, and what do you mean about the background?
You can try to get strokes of waterfalls and add them one by one so they appear as a curve or something. Never tried that actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.