• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone as the forum says it all ... I neeeed heeeeelp :)

I am currently working on a new RPG (possibly a large campaign) about ancient Egyptian pharaohic fantasy..

I started it already and almost completed the first map but due to the suckness of my terraining skills i decided to seek help and that when i came here.

I need a good terrainer for my map that could work with me along this series of maps to terrain a pharaohic environment also i need a skinner to do skins for various characters in the game due to the lack of skins available in that particular subject.

If you want to join simply reply to the post or send a PM (a sample map for terrainer or at least a link to your previous work would be sufficient, as for skinners a sample skin would be ok, doesn't need to be 100% done just the thoughts, i can provide some pics if you want to skin from it if you can't figure how would people look like in that part of time).

Status
Not open for further replies.