• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Rpg 1.35

Reactions: MonoDuty
Contents

WoW Rpg 1.35 (Map)

Level 1
The map is good, but there are some problems:
1-The models-the models are good, but there are some heroes that do not look like the race. Like the demon hunter, the Undead rogue. And the Dwarf rogue is too big. Oh, and the druid sould transform to a bear, not a cat.
2- The stats- The armor has Plate(Hero), mail(Heavy) and Cloth(unarmed) but I haven't found leather.Also, Streangth sould be stamina, and the intellect....sould be intellect. The armor would be armor, and the damage would be Strength. Anyway, the map is good. 4.7/5

Level 1
Also, Streangth sould be stamina, and the intellect....sould be intellect. The armor would be armor, and the damage would be Strength. Anyway, the map is good. 4.7/5

I haven't played the map yet, but you said:"strength should be stamina..." and then you said:"and the damage would be strength"...sorry but what needs to be what?

wtf dude?
this is the worst map ever, how the hell did this got approved?
all the abiliies of the heroes suck
but thnx for the spirit healer model lol
atleast i got something good out of hat crappy map :D

Grandfathered in, like MC!'s dragon model (this was submitted before the current approval system was in place)
I doubt any mods will delete this even if it's horrible so better just to forget it