• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Have been looking through the Wow icons section, and saw that some were missing - most notably the shield icons. Could anyone point me to a link where i might be able to find these icons?

Level 2
I tried that - I got a copy of WoW's texture.mpq (which I assumed had the cameos in) and tried using the WC Image Extractor II, but it couldn't read the files. Which MPQ file should I be looking at, and which editor would you recommend?

Note: I don't have WoW myself.

Level 2
Thankee-sai. I take it that long loading times are to be expected for the larger archives?

Edit: I see the images are flipped and offset to one side. Is this normal, and if not, is there a fix?

Level 7
Werewulf said:
actaully, havin the wow icons is illegal, darky and be in hell load of da brown stuff if blizz found out.

Lol? Do you even know what you're talking about? There is nothing wrong with having WoW icons on the site as long as Darky isn't selling them or anything like that. If not, then shouldn't sites like thottbot.com and alakazaam.com been blown away already!?

Status
Not open for further replies.