• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WotAH RPG - Need YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im down for some storylines,quests ideas,class ideas,spell ideas...I can terrain but i think you wanted to do that...If you got instant messenging pm me...Im down

Level 10
Right...

Triggering Experience: Well, i dont know much about Unit and Player groups, i know much about Unit - things, and also alot of things of how to do hero tavern, how to do revive hero system, and so on, i dont know anything about Variables, but as i said alot things about unit triggers...

Programming: Unfortunatly i dont know anything from GUI, MUI , JASS or anything about that

Terraining: I know pretty much about terraining, I have also good style feeling...

Ability/Spell Making: I know how to create spells with some custom effects and to create a special customized spells, example Perma or normal levelable or not Immolation with Liquid Fire Effect (Immolation that got little fire ring around unit who got this ability)

Unit Making Experience: I am good at making custom units, i almost know everything how to make them, almost i could say everything, i also got good ideas about units...

Importing: I know fully everything about importing
models...

Modelling Experience: I got normal Wc3 Model Editor, i am usally using it to modify little items needed example for my map, i also use model editor to customize spell effects, to make special spell making much better...

Texturing: I dont know anything about Model Texturing...

WE: I am working with NewGen World Editor, can be downloaded here: Jass NewGen Pack v5b - Wc3campaigns

I am free nearly every time...

If you are intrested recruiting me PM me or send email to [email protected]

Level 2
Guys, this dude has left hive (as faar as I know)...

If y'all r good, join my project ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.