• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worlds Smallest TD 1.0.7 Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It has been done! The World's Smallest TD! Using the smallest map size possible.
Can you battle through the 26 continuous waves of the world's smallest TD?
THE IS OPEN BETA!! Any bug findings or trigger enhancement recommendations are welcomed!

Channel log:
V. 1.0.0 - Zedlav created World's Smallest TD
V. 1.0.1 - Spiritless_One took over production after failing to contact original maker. minor changes include making tower builders invulnerable, adding hotkey's to towers.
V. 1.0.2 - Trigger enhancements include minor leak fixes and better wave spawning system.
V. 1.0.3 - Gave Bomb towers SPLASH damage.
V. 1.0.4 - Balanced wave 25 BOSS and wave 26 FINAL BOSS *reduced health, increased armor, lowered move-speed* To better fit the description given in the BOSS Tips.
V. 1.0.5 - Increased move speed, reduced hp of Murlocs. Reduced armor of all Air Levels by 15%
V. 1.0.6 - Reduced move speed of Siege Tanks, increased armor of all BOSS waves by 6%
V. 1.0.7 - Increased damage of Multi-Tower by 4, increased targets pet attack by 2, decreased attack speed of bomb tower and frost towers by 5%. minor leak fixes, added difficulty settings. Enhanced MOVE trigger for spawned units.

Any suggestions for the map would be helpful.. currently having problems with the MOVE trigger for spawned creeps.. help with this and fixing any other bugs you encounter would be helpful.

Keywords:
Tower, Defense, tower, defense, TD, T, D, td, t, d, world, s, small, est, tower, defense, runners, defenders, small, tiny, non-mazing
Contents

Worlds Smallest TD 1.0.7 Beta (Map)

Reviews
19:46, 11th Jul 2009 Linaze: Unoriginal, boring and few towers, poor terrain, memory leaks. That's about it.

M

19:46, 11th Jul 2009
Linaze: Unoriginal, boring and few towers, poor terrain, memory leaks. That's about it.

Level 3
how is it not unoriginal?? i tried contacting the maker and he was never online.. on any realm.. and there are tons of changes since his version..
secondly.. poor terrain? specify plz? i know the creeps just run a straight line, but you can't really have it a maze map and still be very useable for more then 2 players or so.. and leaks.. could you point them out please so i may fix them??

This is the third map i've uploaded, 1 was loap, used form an open source loap map but i redid almost everything.. another was a completly original map that you guys also rejected for being unoriginal and crappy terrain.. please start being specific my god.