1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Worlds In War v 1.12

Submitted by bomblader
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
In this map u take a nation(orc, night elf, undead, human, fel orc ,draenei) and try to defeat ur enemies. U can ally , u can unally.
Are some commands For Debug but i think u don't need them.
Like in real world is a god who can help players or destroy them.

Many models. Map is big because are many imported files.
A good vote :p
Game speed is like in a normal map except God.

Keywords:
war in worlds world nation felorc draenei god gods nice
Contents

Worlds In War v 1.12 (Map)

Reviews
19:51, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, missing tooltips, missing hotkeys, abusable, imbalanced, unoriginal, upload maps like this to Epicwar, Rejected.
  1. 19:51, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Bad terrain, missing tooltips, missing hotkeys, abusable, imbalanced, unoriginal, upload maps like this to Epicwar, Rejected.

2. bomblader

bomblader

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Write Suggestions Here.
    I missed one thing.
    Some races are too powerfull and they don't have building for food ! God Can help them with units who can build only farms;)
    Units Are Named "Slave".
    Map is Optimized...

3. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is rather familiar to a well knowed RoC melee map.

4. son-dk

son-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    i import the model to the map but how my version is coming on the internet is a mistery

5. bomblader

bomblader

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol....
    This Version Is Maked by me Like A lot Of Stuff.

6. son-dk

son-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    i make the outland and the human kingdom it was and old god map i download and make mor fun for me and my friends i cant remember ho make the first version but i make alot of the stuff like (mount hyjal) (black tempel) and a lot of the stuff