• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World war 3 Heavy wars v3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is realy cool, most of the units have a new skin and the spells also changed. the heros can have unlimited levels and most of the spells have 10 levels. also some new heros added and i put in some skins from some creators of this map! thanks for making them guys. this is my favorite map so i thought that others might like it to.

skipped some of the other versions because of uploading problems to me.
add a new hero tavern and also lots of custom heros.
updates include:
-new heros
-new tavern
-new tavern place
-no interlude till i fixed the race mode
i hope you like this map =]

Keywords:
world, war, heavy, wars, tyranda101, v, 3, ., 0
Contents

World war 3 Heavy wars v3.0 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: Map re-tagged for relevence
Level 8
After closer look on your map I found out that it's unplayable.
-Human Farms don't provide food
-even if food cap is set to 300 it gives high upkeep after 80.
-Mage Keep is nothing different than regular keep
-May things don't have tool tips or tool tips give wrong description
-Custom models and skins look good but I really expected to see more.
-Most of the file size is imported music that is not even used
-And many more...

Even if you said that it's you favorite map I doubt that you play it or you just uploaded wrong ver of the map.

Level 8
After closer look on your map I found out that it's unplayable.
-Human Farms don't provide food
-even if food cap is set to 300 it gives high upkeep after 80.
-Mage Keep is nothing different than regular keep
-May things don't have tool tips or tool tips give wrong description
-Custom models and skins look good but I really expected to see more.
-Most of the file size is imported music that is not even used
-And many more...

Even if you said that it's you favorite map I doubt that you play it or you just uploaded wrong ver of the map.

Im pretty sure the high upkeep things blame goes to blizzard, but the mages keep is just a regular keep, im going to test this...

Okay my theory was right, you have used alot of the basic units, I looked at it and the WE and most of what you have done to the units is purely cosmetic, like name changes and small damage tweaks, some of the scripts in it are completely wrong and can cause massive memory leaks,and some of the crap you put really wasn't needed Example: The crypt lord (or whatever you renamed it) in that small ruined fort, and all those blue fire shots make it look nice but not matter how good of a computer you have it makes it lag when 20 of those are shootin off.

Even if you made the size smaller id only change my rating to a 2/5 you hardly did any work besides the terrain.

EDIT: Wow you didnt even make this?

Level 5
35 Mb...? That can't be possible?! Seriously! I'm was completely breathless then i just started laughing... How many custom models would you need to get it that high? D:.
Your gonna have to reduce that, otherwise people aren't even gonna be arsed to download it... And from the review it's been given by JansiGX, It's not even worth downloading...

-Thick