• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

World Tour !Elwyn Forest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
That was one DAGEROUS consert...

Anyways, this is from when Arthas was playing in Elwyn Forest. As you might notice i got a reply to my search for a drummer. A young orc named Kraz Orn wanted to join, and believe me he's a devil on the drums!

This is the consert with th most counts, we even were a little consirned about the large number, and it turned out our consirns was true, the humans plotted to kill Arthas and attacked right after the consert, it was a good thing we had 5 - 6 Abominations to die for us so we could escape, it will though take some time thill Arthas is ready to play in Ashenvale, but he will do it, i promise!

Attachments

• World Tour Elwyn.jpg
    World Tour Elwyn.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 195
  • World Tour Elwyn 2.jpg
    World Tour Elwyn 2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 178
  • World Tour Elwyn 3.jpg
    World Tour Elwyn 3.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 198
Level 34
And then he killed them all because he's undead! What a concert! Not only did he wow the audience, he doubled his army of undead!

Status
Not open for further replies.