• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

World Tour !Barrens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Becoming such a hit in Northrend amongs his undeads Arthas hit out on a world tour starting in Barrens, and the orcs really loved him.

Everyone sang on when he came to "Storm! - Black clouds fill the sky! Earth! - Thunder will bring forth! Death! - From the Power of the Horde!"

Really a magical moment. Even Thrall himself said "That guy - I was completely sure that it was our own orc singing, untill i saw his, well, ugly face" while smiling.

Attachments

• World Tour Barrens 2.jpg
    World Tour Barrens 2.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 220
  • World Tour Barrens 1.jpg
    World Tour Barrens 1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 158
  • World Tour Barrens 3.jpg
    World Tour Barrens 3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Level 34
Here's my own little band thing. I thought the totem, that the Acolyte is by, looked like a organ slightly.

Attachments

• Band.JPG
    Band.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.