• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft: Lady Vashj v1.5.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A scaled recreation of the 25-man World of Warcraft raid boss using strikingly similar mechanics and detail.

Keywords:
wow, warcraft, raid, boss, vashj
Contents

World of Warcraft: Lady Vashj v1.5.2 (Map)

Reviews
20:12, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Works really good, bit hard but awesome and fun

Thanks. Yeah, I've never actually successfully completed it if you can believe that. It really takes a solid group of 6 coordinated people. I've gotten pretty close though with public games after some remakes, a couple times deep into phase 3.

I think if 6 friends with a little coordination decided to do it it wouldn't be very difficult at all. Which is why I have been hesitant to make it any easier.

If anyone does get a group together and beats it I would love to see the replay. There are a couple small surprises at the end of the map if you kill her. =)