• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
1. LOL the newest version is 1.2 and it should be in the hive tool section.
2. Opera is a good choice but again the newest version is 9.62.
3. I think antivirus says something because weu "injects" the normal world editor.

IF the download of weu 1.2 in this forum does not work I could upload it somewhere for you.

Level 40
its Jass New ....... Pack i think n yes u can DL it on hive
JassNewGenPack.

OP, the errors are since JNGP behaves much like a virus in that it injects itself into war3.exe, worldedit.exe, etc. Notice the programs it picks up - the native injector and the debug injector. As people before me have said, switch or disable your antivirus with regards to this program.

If you're still skeptical, the source is free to scan and/or compile at wc3campaigns.

Going to bump this because I have a question about JNGP or whatever.

I've always been running WEU since its first release, and when I stepped back into the map making scene started using it again. Well I've hit my limit on doodads on a map but want to continue, needless to say the No Limits patch that comes with it doesn't work anymore (its outdated).

To add to the problems, because my map was created/saved in WEU and features some triggers (not advanced thankfully) that are limited to WEU, I cannot open the map in normal World Edit.

Will JNGP be able to open my map? Will it provide a no limits style patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.