• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor "Save changes to Untitled 1?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need urgent help. I've been using World Editor for a day now and every time I save a map it shows to "Save changes to Untitled 1?".
And it still shows me the message and another following message that the name of my map is still "Another Warcraft 3 map" even though I've already changed the title in the "Scenario" section.

I've tried opening the other maps such as Goldshire, Wheel of Chaos, Dalaran etc... But for some reason when the map loads it just shows you an "untitled" map which is all blank with dirt. I load my supposedly saved maps and they appear like that too.

I saved my maps in Warcraft3 > Warcraft III > Maps > Frozen Throne

I use Parallels on a Mac to run Windows 10 at the same time.

How do I fix this guys? What am I doing wrong? Please comment I'm trying to make a campaign...

Thank you for reading...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
On terrain editor window go to...
File -> Preferences...
Select General tab.

Disable (remove tick from) "Create a new map on start-up".

Try restarting World Edit and loading your map again. Then try saving your map and closing World Edit. Hopefully the message is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.