• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor portable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi guys,

I hope, this is the right place for this. But I would like to throw out the idea.

I think, that a world editor portable or something similar would help people, especially people who are in other countries or just away from their pc. This portable editor could contain basic funtions (all but the "test map" function).

It could also have some UMSWE or some other features included, so it's rather a "Jass NewGen Editor portable" than a normal WE portable.
Haven't much time, that's why i just had to throw this idea into the section.

Hope, you like it.
Gaegamel

Level 1
i agree with gaegame cuz not every 1 has a laptop and the good laptops are expensive if u buy a lame cheap 1 useles.. so i would say we should have 1 it would be like a laptop u can hear music go to internet garena play wc and can edit maps will be cheaper then a good laptop and it will be a good laptop that way more people would buy it and agree that its usefull please agree with me :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 20
Uh.. you'd still need a machine of some kind to run it on, so it's kinda pointless. Unless you wanted a mobile phone/iPod/Portable device app, which of course is impractical due to the poor hardware found within such devices.

It's a nice idea and I can see where your coming from, but the fact is - it's not going to happen =/

Sorry.

Level 5
Couldn't we have some sort of a program you can download from the internet to use the WE on any computer, even if you don't have Wc3?

I could work on maps from school. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.