• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] World Editor Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I recently re installed wrc3 and tft,my cd-rom driver is crashed and i cant update wrc3 via bnet cause it needs the cd for it.My editor in tft is useless and i found a crack for the roc editor version.:goblin_boom:
If anyone knows how to update tft's editor but without downloading the patches one by one please give me a hint.:goblin_cry:Im desperated.......................

Level 25
ok thank you all :p

Dude..... I told you the latest patch does nothing.In order to install the latest patch you need to have the previous ones....I DONT HAVE IT!!!I have the 1.07 patch...................!!!!!

You're completely off. You have 2 types of patches - a full patch and a small patch. Small patch is what you have used, full patch is what Daffa posted few posts above.

Small patch takes little space and updates your game by 1 version, and requires you to have your game updated to the previous version (e.g. to use small patch 1.13 you have to have your game updated to version 1.12)

A full patch takes a lot more space and will update your game to the version of that patch (e.g. you have version 1.03 and a full patch 1.7. This patch will update your game immediately to version 1.7 without requiring any other patches)

Level 5
i bought the game from a shop.
Wait i will write what it sais
Blizzard PrePatch v2.70 compiled on Jul 7 2003
This program patches Warcraft 3

Log created at 4:13 pm on 07/24/2013

ERROR: unable to create file 'c:\documents and settings\george\åðéöÜíåéá åñãáóßáò\warcraft iii\BNUpdate.exe'
The system is unavailable to trace .....

RESULT: Prepatch failed

Status
Not open for further replies.