• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I dont now what was going on, but whenever I edit techtree-requirements or techtree-Upgrades Used field and select "Add" or "edit", It crash the World Editor.
I try a new fresh clean map and this not happen; It only happen in my map
Sorry for bad english

Level 9
I dont now what was going on, but whenever I edit techtree-requirements or techtree-Upgrades Used field and select "Add" or "edit", It crash the World Editor.
I try a new fresh clean map and this not happen; It only happen in my map
Sorry for bad english
Just for my perspective these are the possibilities why might be reason why your world editor crashes.
1. Your map might be corrupted. I think most world editor crashes is because of faulty models or corrupted icons which makes a map corrupted.
2. Your World Editor might be the problem here. Though not sure what kind of problem it might be, but i still think it connects to the WE.

Status
Not open for further replies.