• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Domination 1.2

Contents

World Domination 1.2 (Map)

Level 3
Ty for comment, but it's not the real map, you can find the true one here

http://rapidshare.de/files/6029920/_12__World_Domination__9_Races__1.2.w3x.html

The map wasen't submit by me >.< I'm happy to see someone I don't know submit for me...

I would be happy some one help me to translate

Level 1
juste mettre la traduction libre dans google et il amènera en haut une tonne de sites de traduction

just to put the free translation in google and it will bring in top a ton of translation sites

in both language's

after u find a translation site ur confortable with simply copy and paste the text from the descriptions and such into the box and hit translate then copy and paste the translated part into the description box and there you have it

and could u provide some instruction on finding the map on that link? i couldnt find it.
found it.

also i rate the map 4/5 good terrain resonabley balanced game play please remove air tho and ships should have a longer buy colddown and trees should last longer when harvesting.

i will play test this more and post any extra bugs i find here.

and i asked if you could remove air because air can easily be abused if i abused it i could destroy the hole enemy base with on air unit by hideing it above tress then moveing it when his/her anti air comes easily just by geting air technology first i find it unbalances the game if abused just so you know thats my reason

i love the exp system but its to easy for units to level up it like... 2 kills per rank.
the auto build is wonderful.

heres on major thing tho... gold isnt realy a resource anymore because you can easily get masses of it
Seggested Solutions:
1:remove gold mines and make it so you have to build economic buildings to get gold income

2:remove the economic system so you rely completely on goldmines but reduce gold harvesting amount on gold mines

3:leave both but severly reduce the harvested amount and reduce economic income by 40%

any one of these would work my seggestion is the first one.

the reason i bring this up is because you need more then wood to build a base since everyone basicly has infinant gold if i rush and take over mines realy fast i can get about 60k in 30 minutes and something just hit me.

4:make it so there are certain buildings around the map you can capture to get gold like 20+ gold per city and 5+ for every farm/pigpen/etc you have
and double creeps on the captureable city's each player will start with one captured from there on they have to dominate other people to gain more or find them around creep's heres the trigger if you dont know how even tho you probaly do

function:
every 120 seconds of game time
add 20 gold to owner of city
add 20 gold to owner of city2

etc that way you have a steady economic production

Level 3
Ty for commenting again

For the suggestions, I think air shouldn't be removed, It prevent from being stuck in a endless war :/

For the trees you right, but I won't do an udpade just for that :/

Oh by the way, chek the unit's experience system, it's the best thing of the map in my mind
For the map on the link, just clik on free, wait some seconds, and dl it ...

EDIT : ty for big comment ><, mb 1.3
Hum, if someone would like to help me to translate ^^