• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kajos World Domination 0.9j

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Update 03.11.08:
0.9i -> 0.9h
- Added an actual tier 0 so you wont be preferred if you like human tier.
- Made the map work correctly when allplayers are defeated (had no win options before).
- The castle now regenerates and is invulerable as long as a the two spawners are still alive. It also dispels from time to time... need to fix this soon.
- Cleaned up some of the items and added a few new one.
- Some general balancework regarding the tiers, items and heroes.

Update 28.10.08:
0.9h -> 0.9i
- Made Human Heroes fully english and corrected a few display errors within the ability texts.
- Added Tier 1 for every race. Had a LAN recently on which I was able to test them... i think they are not "too" unbalanced but still need tweaking. Please tell me if a Tier is utterly useless or way to overpowered!
- Took away Hydra and Tinkerer from the Heroes. They were way too overpowered. Even more than any of the other heroes!
- Fixed a few minor errors that made the game even worse.

Plans from here on:
- Making tiers for the castle and of course create even more for the spawner buildings.
- Translating all texts to actual english.... damn my german World Editor :)
- Heavy balance work on the heroes and items. But this won't happen without your support. I'm looking forward to your e-mails, be them just to tell me you like my map or, even better, tell me what you DON'T like. :)

Original Text:

Ok this is my first map so please dont sue me for beginner mistakes. :)
I got much help from the Site thehelper, but asI'm not able to upload it over there I will "grace" you with my creation!

Anyway, about the map:

This map is based heavily on Kman's World Domination. I remade it because me and some friends found vital flaws in the map. We liked it though so not very much changes were planned. As for now I made up my own items, added a few heroes, twinked the base defenses and in the newest version there are even different races to choose from to spawn from your barracks to the sides of your base.

The map is best played with 4 or 8 Players.

2 Players take one corner and have to defeat the other players by destroying their castles.
When the barracks get destroyed no creeps will spawn forth anymore.

Please note that this map need heavy balancing.
I just added the races and were not able to test them properly up until now.

Please comment on my map or send me an e-mail, even if you DONT like it (I guess that is the case often :) ). My Email address is "[email protected]".

Oh and in caseyou haven't noticed yet: I'm german so expect some engrish or german text!
Have fun playing.

Keywords:
World Domination, 8 Player, 4 Player, 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2, 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1, Open Source
Contents

Kajos World Domination 0.9j (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.