• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WorgenManor

So here i created some building matching Alliance tech tree - Worgen Manor. A building with Gilneas theme, which is possible for hiring Worgen warriors, mercenaries or whatever. Enjoy it, give credit if use.

Added TC and changed texture for wolf head and parts of building.
Added CWs texture of Gilneas buildings, it is allowed by CloudWolf himself. It uses normal path of the texture : Textures\CityBuildingsNew.blp because if someone would use Cloudwolfs texture for buildings in W3 the person can use also my model made exactly for that use and dont have to use the same texture, twice.

Keywords:
Worgen, Wolf, Cage, Head, Gilneas, Alliance, House, Building, Manor, Barracks, Castle, CloudWolf
Contents

WorgenManor (Model)

Reviews
13:58, 10th Oct 2010 DonDustin: nice building, but the unwrap needs some improvements in certain areas oh and 2 optional points: 1. try to put a wood or stone texture on the wolf head. It might make more sense for a worgen building 2. team color...

M

13:58, 10th Oct 2010
DonDustin: nice building, but the unwrap needs some improvements in certain areas

oh and 2 optional points:
1. try to put a wood or stone texture on the wolf head. It might make more sense for a worgen building
2. team color would make it more useful

13th November 2010
General Frank:
Changes are made.
Model works in-game and performs quite well. Approved.

Level 5
Hmm, there's a worgen peasant now, a worgen town hall, and a few werewolf-like heroes. Most of the other werewolfs don't follow a similar pattern, but I see a possibiklity for a collaborated Worgen race coming together.

Level 4
1. I love worgen
2. Great idea
3. Good for worgen race
4. Look Cool
Wonderful model >_<
(File size is a little bit big but it's ok)

Level 4
Really nice but I do want to see a TC version, doesn't even have to be the roof, could be placed more subtly.

Level 9
Pretty awesome, but I personally think that maybe you should consider making a custom pathing texture, at least for the screenshot, because it looks a little unattractive to the eyes (at least mine..) when it's placed on that terrain there. At least that way it won't look as if it's just there, without any disturbance to the earth (the screenshot), or that it needed a big section of stone to place (the Blizzard defaults).
5/5 Highly Recommended