• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wood = gold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ive been trying too figure this out but i cant find any way too do it without making units (which i dont want...)

For every "house" = 10 wood..
For every 1 wood you have you get 5 gold every 60mins...
"house" will be a building a peasent can build.
I cant find any way too do this!!

Please someone tell me how i can do this..

Level 4
Time - Every 5 seconds of game time

Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current lumber to ((Number of living House units owned by Player 1 (Red)) x 10)

Time - Every 60 seconds of game time (Uh, replace the 60 with whatever 60 minutes is, so like 60*60, but I was too lazy to do the math.)

Player - Add ((Player 1 (Red) Current lumber) x 5) to Player 1 (Red) Current gold

Level 3
>.< confusing lol
ill figure it out :p

/me scans through all the triggers... :p

EDIT: Ok, i think i figured it out, not sure..
If you told me what each trigger does i would beable too understand it more, and beable too customorize it too my needs :p

Level 4
I assume you know what the Time - Every X seconds thing is...

Player (Its a category of actions, duh) - Set Player Property - Player 1 Red - Then under the type of property choose current lumber (thats whats going to be set) set it TO (Arithmetic (Number of living house units owned by player 1) then times (x or *) ten.

Then Player - Add Property or something similar, (Arithemetic Player 1 Property - Lumber then X then 10) to player 1 red's current gold.

Thats pretty much similar to what I did for my map, except it was add property and skipped the conversion to wood. Also, I reccomend for this you make the Time go down more than 60 minutes, make it like 15 or 10. And maybe add a counter-balance for mass-money with a tax that goes on every 30 seconds (A good balancing trigger is to make this go on about 5 minutes into the game using trigger - turn on command) and takes away a little bit. I made it so it took away their food consumed worth in gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.