• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wondering if Anyone Can make these Effect Models for Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can Someone Make These effect Models for me I really need em for my map =D and would appreciate it alot :thumbs_up:.

A Red/Blood like colour version of the gargoyle AttackEffect/Projectile
Puple/Darkness version of the gargoyle AttackEffect/Projectile

A Redi/Rose Petal like version of the Treent Summon effect instead the normal green nature leave one.

Level 3
OH MY GOD! these are PERFECT TY SO MUCH =D! oo and merry chirstmas ^^! i is been making your hero =D! in my map =D, =) and alrdy credited yo :D!. man the rose petal effect is so good =D

Hey do you think ye could make a Icon for the rose petal effect , cause i don't have any good ones that fit it well D: xD.

Last edited:
Level 3
Well it's for like a teleport or blink Ability called Phantom Gust, it;s for my Graceful Assassin Hero ;D!. ^^ the graceful assassin uses alot of rose petals and blood/reddish dark energies in his skills =D! like his other abilities silent Death, Grim Swath, Crescent Flurry and Graced Flight. D: hey ^^ could you make mak sorta a reddish/rose petal blast thingy similar to the shape of dark ritual D: of lich , MAN I just love that rose petal effect ^^!, you can be the offical EFFECTY model man of my map =D! i am very pleased how the rose petal effect and other models turned out D: and also i found other great effects of yours =D like fire nova and Fear ^^! (works perfectly with my Horrorfex Ability).

Hey, is this a good icon for the Phantom Gust spell?
BTNRoseBlink.gif

If you have any suggestions for it, I'd be glad to change it.

Level 3
Looks pretty Awesome =o! actualy this icon fits perfectly for my Graced Flight Ability lol D=! lol ^^ was about to ask you if ye could make a icon for it, =o! an idea for the phantom gust would hmm be similar to having wind elements except with reddish/darknergy and rose petals, mabe the cyclone icon or tornado would be better icons to inspire from =D to get the gust effect thus it would match the model effect. =D hey could make a icon for Grim swath(use the BloodGargoyleattackeffect model) and crescent fluury( passive icon) the graceful assassin uses a scythe like weapon similar called fullboom hope that helps with the other two icons D: , ty for the helps and work =D! ^^ if you wanna learn about the hero i am making you in advance before the release of my new ver of my map just ask i will give you all the details about him and you can givefeed back if you want things altered D;!.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey shamanyouranus wondering if ye could make some bigger versions both purple/blood gargoyle attack effects for like a aoe ability like carrion swarm D= mabe with some extra trail effects dark energys coming from the purple one and some rose petal like ones off the blood one =D. need them for two abilitys Dark Scythe and Grim Swath

Status
Not open for further replies.