• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolfybecker vs Darkyvm Terraining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Hive Workshop

Challenge

Challenge Arena Rules:
  • Challenge results must be bug-free.
  • Copy and paste techniques are not permitted.
  • No exports from other games are acceptable.
Subject:
Terrain

Theme:
Hell

Challenger:
wolfybecker

Opponent(s):
Darkyvm

Challenge Duration:
4 days.

Proposed Reputation Award:

Challenge judging:
Poll

Map-specific conditions:
Only models from UTM 3.0 may be used.

File size: N/A

Imports allowed: None, other than what are currently in UTM 3.0

Optimization/protection: No

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
20 rep is high, I'm making it 10. I also updated your post with a proper template. Please use one next time. :smile:

~Challenge Approved~

Level 34
There is one day left!? You guys better get something up, or if you both agree to start it on an official date, I'll restart the contest.

Level 11
Gilles, because of a weird problem with the challenge section, I was unable to post my terrain earlier, but since it's fixed now, here's my entry, could you extend the deadline by 1 day so wolfy has a chance to post his terrain?
Anyway, this was a hard theme for me, it's definitely not my best terrain, but I think I've done pretty good.

"At the heart of the underworld, the most vile souls face an eternity of suffering and agony at the hands of the devil himself"

Attachments

• Devil's Throne.jpg
    Devil's Throne.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Devil's Throne 2.jpg
    Devil's Throne 2.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 260
Level 3
Shit guys im really sorry :( i have my terrain but my aunt dieed of lung cancer and i went to her funeral and such so i was away but i will have this submitted by tonight, again im sorry.
-on a happier note upon seeing darkys terrain im glad i dont believe in that stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.