• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolf Model request and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey there, I'm on the hunt for some models for my upcoming Rpg "Good & Evil III"
What I'm looking for is a Wolf model very similar to Feral Bearwolf where it has the ability to walk on its hind legs and *Morph* to walk on all fours... But with better textures if at all possible, and with no armor and hero glow...with decent animations :p...It dosn't have to be perfect i guess, just better textures XD

I'm also on the hunt for some high quality unarmed models in general :p The hardest part about making a new map in the beginning stages has always been finding the right models XD

Anyhow, thanks in advance :)

Level 7
7-Zip (for archives and stuff)
Yaay! It worked!! :D Thank you so much for your endless help!

You what now? Haha man, that's a new one for sure. I'm pretty sure Windows has an in-built compression/decompression tool, so maybe try that

Hey there, i was able to get it to work :D those models are beyond excellent!! :eek: It's bettter then anything i was expecting! Thank you so very much, I will make sure to give credit :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.