• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

witchpost

Made by me, animated and fixed by skrab
credits go to both of us when u use this in your map. Have fun!

Keywords:
witch post burn torture
Contents

witchpost (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Ahaha..yes.. nice, the only issue is that the chains are not properly aligned, but I wont take it too hard for that, approved as it works fine ingame.

M

Werewulf: Ahaha..yes..
nice, the only issue is that the chains are not properly aligned, but I wont take it too hard for that, approved as it works fine ingame.

Ahh this is really nice but it's so out of proportion. I would love 2 use this model. jus look at it like this. THe rocks are 7 times the size of her head and the logs are as big as her body. I think it would be really great if u added to the woman's size, or slimmed the rest. Lol and its strange cuz i'm reading the crucible and they are talking bout witches.

Level 24
You may want to make a similar doodad, but with a skeleton instead of a woman. As many others have mentioned, the fire pit is disproportionate large.

3.5/5

Level 1
Really good but you say "witch" and you put a female villager...it would be better if you put a banshee instead of female villager or dark ranger or ... ? Except these , it's just !FANTASTIC!

Level 1
Hey guys this models is good for my map
but how do i get those baloons?

would be rly nice if some1 can tell how to make em

greetz

Level 1
maybe im a noob but when i use it the post is in the front part and block the view, but its a good job and great idea