• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[WIP] Gilgamesh (diabolist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Woo, finally getting around to this. This is what I've done on the face so far, but it's only like 75% done.

Attachments

• wippy.png
    wippy.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 237
Level 36
I want to figure it out for myself. I'm not finished with the hair anyways, I just put that there so I didn't draw the face where I didn't need to.

I do kinda want to keep it similar to what it is, though, because right now it looks dirty and scraggly which is perfect.

Hey for the hair.. i'm right now working on a texturing tutorial and this might help you out..

its in french
TAPE.jpg

but what it says .. in the first step = you choose a the hair color you want.. and you select a draker tone so ... if you want you hair to be white .. than you will select a Dark gray..

Step 2= with the ''dark gray'' you recover the part that you want. so you can't see the texture behind it..

Step 3 = you select the smallest pencil size.. at an opacity of 100% with a lighter color ''gray'' instead of ''Dark gray'' and you make random lines but it has to folow the same ''way''.

Step 4 = you redo the step 3 but with the original color you wanted ''White''.

i hope it helped you .. if not well you can pm me back for more advice :D

Edit = here's some examples..
Example3-1.jpg
Example2-1.jpg
Example1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.