• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WIP Dracula lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is still veeeeeery early WIP
Still I decided to share it with you since I will keep updating it soon.

draculan.jpg

Concept: Dracula

Level 24
Damn, you managed to handle the scary wrap on the chest very well. Kudos to that.

The boots could use proper definition though, but I'm guessing you'll work on it since it's a WIP.

A hint from me is that you could take the advantage of the alpha channel and make the teeth have the vampiric fang-esque look. =)

<3

I have already done the fangs for him in my current version, but they are pretty hard to see sadly :/
And the boots... Well they do suck and I hope I can make them better on my later versions.

Edit: Moar pics

Last edited:
Level 24
(I KNOW THIS IS AN DOUBLE POST SO BITE ME)

Well this is the final version for now, I will work on this if I ever find any need for it.
Not going to release this since it isn't enough high quality for Hive's database (Used some filters + still has some flaws etc)

Well, thanks DvO and Xezko for being the only ones interested in this lol

Last edited:
Level 24
I know that I should make the cape look more realistic, fix the boot a little since the wrap is a bit off and make some details to that thing around his head etc.

+ I bet one of the mods asks me to put TC what I DON'T wanna do :/

Level 16
well, its look enough good to be aprovved (if DvO review it, not sure if Hawkwing do it ;D) You can add moar shading down the head, in the neck, to make it more realistic.
Still working, this can be a good skin! :D
about the Tc... i dont know if thats will look good :(
Also, remember that this model has fucking fire orbs around him, so, i dont if a Dracula thing with fire balls will look good :S
Anyway, you has abilities, so keep workin! :D

Level 16
well, its look enough good to be aprovved (if DvO review it, not sure if Hawkwing do it ;D) You can add moar shading down the head, in the neck, to make it more realistic.
Still working, this can be a good skin! :D
about the Tc... i dont know if thats will look good :(
Also, remember that this model has fucking fire orbs around him, so, i dont if a Dracula thing with fire balls will look good :S
Anyway, you has abilities, so keep workin! :D

The fire balls is a passive invisible ability that kael/the blood made has that simply attaches the 3 balls to the hero (he has special attachment points for that, called sprite 1,2,3 or something)
The balls though, are not a part of the model itself :p

Level 9
WoW X.e.r.e.X looking awsome! :D
It is pure awsomeness.

Only thing I dont like is the belt, it doesnt suit the whole vampire theme imo. :D
And one thing on the wrap, there is some weird thing around his belt (it is grayish in the last version)

9/10 imo.

And it sure is good enough for the skin uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.